Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes [Spoiler Discussion]
03-10-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes [Spoiler Discussion]
(03-10-2014 04:20 PM)pacific_islander Wrote:  I thought the graphic adventure was his element. RIP old school gaming storytelling.

I'm sure it'll be back someday...that style was perfect on portables.
03-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Speaking of which...why the hell hasn't Snatcher and or Policenauts been ported to the
vita/3ds yet?
03-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Guys, I thought Peace Walker came out like a year ago. Why are you talking about it all of a- Oh wait! My bad. this is MGS Ground Zeros, Sorry. It just looked too similar

I jerk off to a zombie "teen" from a video game. But I don't think I'm a necrophiliac pedophile...
03-11-2014, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 05:02 PM by hellrasinbrasin.)
Smoke from the disaster was visible from the coastline.

The media blamed "Money-Minded Private Militias," and scandal followed when the US was fingered as one of the organization's top clients. In response, the Secretary of Defense publicly stated that "neither the United States nor its allies had any hand in the incident."

Reports also suggested that IAEA inspectors visited the site. However, the UN & the IAEA insist that "no such inspection took place." Other countries among the organization's long list of clients avoided comment all together.

The casualty figure is uncertain. There are no known survivors. However, in the moments prior to and following the incident, several unidentified military helicopters were sighted in the area.

Metal Gear Solid Timeline Update

* Some re-wording to Timeline information listed from Peace Walker will be noted by **

April 30th, 1975 **
The Ho Chi Minh Campaign leads to the Fall of Saigon & Vietnam's reunification.
July 17th, 1975 **
The Soyuz & Apollo spacecraft dock in orbit
The first U.S.-Soviet peaceful space test is a success
The Les Enfants Terribles project is abandoned

An underground nuclear test site is discovered beneath the Kalahari Desert. Bowing to international pressure, the South African government abandons the site.
The Iranian Revolution leads to the Iran Hostage Crisis
July 19th, 1979 **
President Somoza defects following the FSLN Uprising, and the Nicaraguan Revolution comes to fruition.

December 24th 1979
The Soviet Union invades Afghanistan, bringing an end to detente.
September 22nd 1980
The Iran-Iraq War breaks out. Fearing the ripple effects of the Iranian Revolution, the U.S., & USSR support Iraq.
1980 **
Dr Huey Emmerich's first child is born. He is named Hal.
June 7th 1981
Operation Opera: Israeli bombers strike nuclear reactor under construction in Iraq

April 18th 1983
A suicide bomber attacks the US Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
October 25th 1983
The U.S. military invades Grenada

Camp X-Ray a black site for housing "enemy combatants," is established at the US navel base at Guantanamo Bay
The President of the United States publicly pledges to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay
03-11-2014, 07:03 PM

I got a tough stomach but this grossed me right the hell out.
03-12-2014, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 02:29 AM by hellrasinbrasin.)
...You know I just thought of something when looking at the emblem logo seen on Big Boss in the Phantom Pain Trailer's its a Rhodesian Ridgeback the equivalent of an American Foxhound.

What do we have going on in The Phantom Pain Trailer

Big Boss leading a type of FOXHOUND Unit with Miller , and Ocelot. I assume that a young Psycho Mantis as seen in the trailers is taken in by Big Boss and Ocelot, I also assume that we will be seeing a young Sniper Wolf, and considering the location where the next Mother Base is going to end up at I'm betting that we will be seeing Frank Jaeger and Naomi Hunter in the game as well. not only that but given the fact that Code Talker is Native American we all most certainly will be collecting Vulcan Raven as well so we're short 3 people Eli , David, and Decoy Octopus.
03-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Well that was horiffic.

Very end of tape 4... can someone elaborate? *

*Did she just try to seduce a 12 year old? Srs question plz respond

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
03-12-2014, 11:13 AM
(03-12-2014 02:27 AM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:  ...You know I just thought of something when looking at the emblem logo seen on Big Boss in the Phantom Pain Trailer's its a Rhodesian Ridgeback the equivalent of an American Foxhound.

What do we have going on in The Phantom Pain Trailer

Big Boss leading a type of FOXHOUND Unit with Miller , and Ocelot. I assume that a young Psycho Mantis as seen in the trailers is taken in by Big Boss and Ocelot, I also assume that we will be seeing a young Sniper Wolf, and considering the location where the next Mother Base is going to end up at I'm betting that we will be seeing Frank Jaeger and Naomi Hunter in the game as well. not only that but given the fact that Code Talker is Native American we all most certainly will be collecting Vulcan Raven as well so we're short 3 people Eli , David, and Decoy Octopus.

Decoy Octopus couldn't be related to the sniper chick that changes skin color? I hope most of the characters from mg1/mg2 and mgs1 are optional discoveries in secret side ops. I don't think it's necessary to go over too much about the side characters.

Only thing I'm really interested in seeing is a fleshing out of Ocelot. Even if it's deranged it'd be great to have an insight into what fuels this character. Is he able to talk to the dead like the sorrow or is he just very strong like the boss? It'd be good to know.
03-12-2014, 11:44 AM
(03-12-2014 09:21 AM)Punished Pastry Wrote:  Well that was horiffic.

Very end of tape 4... can someone elaborate? *

*Did she just try to seduce a 12 year old? Srs question plz respond

No. Skull Face after having Paz & Chico beaten to get one of them to talk then has guards tare Paz's prison clothes off -- Chico is forced to screw her then is ordered to resume torturing Paz.
03-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Maybe I should have been more specific, I was refering to the part (what I assumed) is them back in their jail cells. When she said "come closer" and he pushed her away. I'll need to listen to it again. Eff that was intense.

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
03-12-2014, 12:53 PM
* Oh the AAA easter egg trolling

Locate the Logos for Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel , Metal Gear Acid 2 , and Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS
in and around the main compound where Paz is located and Big Boss will say "I don't remember that one."
03-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Jesus christ that was awesome, messed up but awesome.

(03-12-2014 12:53 PM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:  * Oh the AAA easter egg trolling

Locate the Logos for Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel , Metal Gear Acid 2 , and Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS
in and around the main compound where Paz is located and Big Boss will say "I don't remember that one."

Wait. So we can find collectable game logos? What else is there besides this and the XOF patches?
03-12-2014, 03:10 PM
No The Metal Gear Title thing is a 4th wall thing where Big Boss reacts memorably to the title ie Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake or will act as if he doesn't recall that title at all. But that's just part of the east egg stuff in the game.

But lets be honest we will be talking about that 32 Minute of stomach churning joy for the rest of the year
while waiting for The Phantom Pain.
03-12-2014, 05:44 PM
It's like Kojima finally got away from this clone plotline and then as soon as he gets a handle on things he thrusts himself into this doppleganger thing again (xof vs. fox). It's like he likes the pain or something.

Before long there won't be a single word in the english language that won't remind me of this series.
03-12-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 06:03 PM by hellrasinbrasin.)
Betrayed and Left for Dead
Deprived of all But the Pain
Only one Thing Remains...
Retribution.

* You're damn right one Thing Remains... The release date for The Phantom Pain.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)