Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes Soundtrack Leaked
03-14-2014, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 06:54 PM by Snake_Plissken.)
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes Soundtrack Leaked
I don't condone sharing piracy on websites that say it is against the rules so don't ask, however that being said I did manage to get a copy and I must say it is pretty good, in fact it may be the best.

It sounds very influenced by the Peace Walker Instrumentals Soundtrack released in Japan. They even recreated the ALERT! theme for the PS3 DLC. It is by far the best version of ALERT! with the exception of the 8-bit version ha ha. And they also have a recreated instrumental version on Heavens Divide that is by far even better then the original.

What do you guys think? Have you listened to it yourself, and if so what do you think?

My only complaint is that there is less guitar. However that being said I am sure it will be made up in the Full release with Phantom Pains spaghetti western style
03-15-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes Soundtrack Leaked
could you pm me said soundtrack link?
03-15-2014, 12:37 PM
(03-15-2014 09:14 AM)lehart Wrote:  could you pm me said soundtrack link?

I'd like one as well
03-15-2014, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 02:57 PM by Snake_Plissken.)
I am sure I could do that, anyone else interested?

Just so you know these are raw .ogg files ripped from the games, so it is technically unofficial, but all the music is there, and there are no voices with the exception of one song.

All you need to play them is VLC, I am not sure if it is supported by WMP, but give it a try if you want.
03-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Just post the link here dude.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-15-2014, 03:36 PM

01-Zone Of The Enders: Beyond the bounds K A R Y Y N - Eshericks Remix
02-Heavens Divide Orchestral Remix
03-Love Deterrence acoustic version
04-Peace Walker's Main Theme from the PW Medley featured on 25th Anniv CD
05-Flight of the Valkyries
06-Here's to you Nicola and Bart
07-Encounter MGS1
08-Theme of Tara
03-15-2014, 03:36 PM
(03-15-2014 02:53 PM)Punished Singh Wrote:  Just post the link here dude.

Ravi don't give two shiny shites about copyright laws and DMCA
03-15-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 04:43 PM by Snake_Plissken.)

https://mega.co.nz/#!xtpihCwZ!BR7a4dijY2...qROEqFWcjE

(03-15-2014 03:36 PM)lehart Wrote:  Ravi don't give two shiny shites about copyright laws and DMCA

Oh really? I guess I will remember that.

If anyone has a Sony Xperia Play I have allot of PS1 games to download that I converted myself to work in the native PlayStation emulator created by Sony(It is better than that FPSe, and that ePSXe crap)
03-15-2014, 05:38 PM
(03-14-2014 06:51 PM)Snake_Plissken Wrote:  It sounds very influenced by the Peace Walker Instrumentals Soundtrack released in Japan. They even recreated the ALERT! theme for the PS3 DLC. It is by far the best version of ALERT! with the exception of the 8-bit version ha ha. And they also have a recreated instrumental version on Heavens Divide that is by far even better then the original.

the 8 bit version is the original from metal gear for the msx (1987)
the heavens divide orchestal version has been avaiable since september 2013 in the MG25th compilation disc, also the Paz theme and MPW main theme come from a track called "peace walker medley" performed by london philarmonic

but the game yesterday recived an update... a 70MB one maybe there's new music and my hope for that melodie never dies...

also here's the link for the new encounter for ground zeroes deja vu Mission alert status
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ym4k8wpz...R_2012.mp3

and here's a "remix" they did for big boss walkman simply called RESURGANCE on the play list... is encounter but is sounds less synthetic but pretty souless, like the rest of the game... or the deja vu mission...

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9b2u2oy0...lassic.mp3

[Image: banner.jpg]
03-15-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm freaking in love with all the music. Even the ZOE song I've never heard before.

FRANKASTER Wrote:but pretty souless, like the rest of the game... or the deja vu mission...

The game feels soulless?
03-15-2014, 05:58 PM
(03-15-2014 05:38 PM)FRANKASTER Wrote:  
(03-14-2014 06:51 PM)Snake_Plissken Wrote:  It sounds very influenced by the Peace Walker Instrumentals Soundtrack released in Japan. They even recreated the ALERT! theme for the PS3 DLC. It is by far the best version of ALERT! with the exception of the 8-bit version ha ha. And they also have a recreated instrumental version on Heavens Divide that is by far even better then the original.

the 8 bit version is the original from metal gear for the msx (1987)
the heavens divide orchestal version has been avaiable since september 2013 in the MG25th compilation disc, also the Paz theme and MPW main theme come from a track called "peace walker medley" performed by london philarmonic

but the game yesterday recived an update... a 70MB one maybe there's new music and my hope for that melodie never dies...

also here's the link for the new encounter for ground zeroes deja vu Mission alert status
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ym4k8wpz...R_2012.mp3

and here's a "remix" they did for big boss walkman simply called RESURGANCE on the play list... is encounter but is sounds less synthetic but pretty souless, like the rest of the game... or the deja vu mission...

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9b2u2oy0...lassic.mp3

I was talking about the 8-bit version of Encounter/Alert! not the Theme of Terra. It was converted to 8-bit on a youtube video, it is by far the bet version of the song in my opinion. Although I could be biased with 8-bit nostalgia in combination with my favorite game of all times battle Theme

Sorry if you mixed up what I was saying about my favorite version of Encounter/Alert! with Theme of Tara
03-19-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 10:09 AM by Punished Shinobi.)
Thumbs Up RE: Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes Soundtrack Leaked
(03-15-2014 04:36 PM)Snake_Plissken Wrote:  

https://mega.co.nz/#!xtpihCwZ!BR7a4dijY2...qROEqFWcjE

[

Very nice!
Big Grin

It's insane how rythmic this soundtrack is, classic melodies are gone it seems! Very strong (electronic) percussions and beats.

Hm, very fucking interesting from what I've heard so far.

The Times Wrote:
Punished Shinobi
A Member who lost his Past
[Image: 2r77bkm.jpg]
03-20-2014, 08:37 PM
I like the soundtrack. Only complaint I have is that I need to open them with WavePad and copy-paste the audio into a new file. Otherwise if I try to listen to them in WavePad it says I need to make some settings, which I really don't feel like dealing with at this point in time.

Some parts of the music sound a bit Zimmer-ish (Hans Zimmer), too. Can't go wrong with that shit.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
03-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Yea, Williams worked together with Zimmer at some point in his career!
The new composer Ludo, don't know about his input

The Times Wrote:
Punished Shinobi
A Member who lost his Past
[Image: 2r77bkm.jpg]
03-22-2014, 01:16 PM
(03-21-2014 01:42 PM)Punished Shinobi Wrote:  Yea, Williams worked together with Zimmer at some point in his career!
The new composer Ludo, don't know about his input
Ludvig Forssell....I know nothing about him, even after over a year and a half. No picture, no background, nothing. All I know is that he has a hand in composing the soundtrack to the game.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)