Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes DLC Free for consumtion
04-27-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes DLC Free for consumtion
You're not gonna use the internet? Alright, good luck with that.

[Image: tumblr_msryrhG60w1rvcjd7o6_250.gif]

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
04-27-2014, 09:33 PM
I've found seven of them all on my own. The only thing I've found in this game not totally on my own was when someone here mentioned the tape in the cell next to Chico, and I've managed to find all of Chico's tapes on my own as well. And I think that one other tape with Skull Face talking about himself for no reason.
04-27-2014, 10:27 PM
I'm curious which ones you have found.

It's funny, I actually saw the tape in the cell next to Chico during the cut scene at least twice during my playthroughs, but forgot to grab it until a few days ago. I was pretty stoked to get Here's to You.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

04-28-2014, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 07:30 PM by DarthCaligula.)
Um, should I spoiler tag this stuff? I might as well, in case anyone is like me. Oh yeah, I just found my eighth patch about an hour ago.

[spoiler]
One next to where you start.
One in the garbage pile in the west refugee camp.
One next to the wind sock outside the admin building. (I found out about this one from overhearing a couple guards.)
One on top of those power things to the south of the western part of the admin building area.
One next to the door to the camp where Chico is.
One on top of that little lookout building thing in between the camp where Chico is and that cave LZ.
One in the drainage ditch in the eastern part of the area outside of the admin building.
One on top of that building you can climb up on in the admin building. (This is the one I just found.)
[/spoiler]

Ok, I kept trying to spoiler tag this and I can't. Is something wrong? I thought I was doing this right. Though it does look like we're past the date when Ravi will ban us for GZ spoiler stuff, I'd rather keep this hidden in case anyone else is trying to find them on their own.
04-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Just put spoiler stuff in a much smaller text size so it's almost impossible to read even if you WANT to.
04-29-2014, 07:19 AM
Ravi.
Spoiler tags.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
04-29-2014, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 07:23 PM by Mexican Sting.)
(04-28-2014 07:29 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  [spoiler]
One next to where you start.
One in the garbage pile in the west refugee camp.
One next to the wind sock outside the admin building. (I found out about this one from overhearing a couple guards.)
One on top of those power things to the south of the western part of the admin building area.
One next to the door to the camp where Chico is.
One on top of that little lookout building thing in between the camp where Chico is and that cave LZ.
One in the drainage ditch in the eastern part of the area outside of the admin building.
One on top of that building you can climb up on in the admin building. (This is the one I just found.)
[/spoiler]

I almost want to say you're just not gonna find the last one, if you haven't by this point. But you'll get it, eventually.

04-29-2014, 08:39 PM
OK, so I gave up and looked online. What a stupid location for that last one....
04-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Stupid for it being too hard to reach or what?
04-30-2014, 01:56 AM
Closer than you think.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
04-30-2014, 11:01 AM
(04-29-2014 10:23 PM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  Stupid for it being too hard to reach or what?

You haven't played it right, and you don't want to? Have you seen the opening part of the game from the trailer? Well, it shows an XOF patch fall by a cliff, then we see Big Boss climbing the cliff, so what happened is that it got stuck between his backpack and his back. So you have to roll around and the ground a bunch to get it off. Who the hell would just roll around over and over again until it falls off? Someone who's easily amused? "Huh huh, I'm gonna roll all across the heliport!"
I mean, it was pretty funny, but it's so stupid.
04-30-2014, 01:01 PM
Yeah that's pretty stupid.
04-30-2014, 03:16 PM
I loved it, but it makes me curious as to how many people actually use the rolling tactic. I was just trying to sneak across one of the roads and was just like "what the fuck?"

04-30-2014, 04:05 PM
It sounds like classic Kojima quirkiness though.
04-30-2014, 07:38 PM
I never use it myself. I guess you can use it to dodge while you're in a firefight and lying down, but I just never remember it. I also didn't totally understand how it worked until I did it to get the patch.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)