Metal Gear RISING: Revengeance ReSubtancistence
01-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Metal Gear RISING: Revengeance ReSubtancistence
Was this content originally cut at will from final game to make Konami more Money?

"Dengeki PlayStation has an interesting tidbit in their article about Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. The magazine says Konami will release VR missions and sub stories with other characters as downloadable content. Details about pricing and release dates were not announced."

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/29/met...ns-as-dlc/

Maybe we will get MGS2 Solidus Fight and Rays and Vamp reimagined in Raiden Tales?
01-30-2013, 09:03 PM

Regarding the title, IIRC Kojima confirmed that Metal Gear rising already has a primary and secondary theme like the rest of the games in the series:

Gene/None
Meme/Substance
Scene/Subsistence
Sense/Existence
Peace/None
Revenge/Vengeance

Which I think is pretty cool. Did Peace Walker or MGS ever officially get secondary themes too? Get back to me on this, someone!

On topic: I wouldn't assume that content was stripped out outright, I'd say anything they release in the three months after release would be stripped out content (pre-order bonuses, collector's edition, etc) while anything release after then usually wasn't finished by the time of release. For example, Even though a lot of their sales tactics are unethical, the alt-history expansion to AC3 they're releasing the first part of next month definitely wasn't finished by november! So it's fine, I've got no problem with legitimate expansion-pack type content, even if they did plan on maybe working on it after release. Not to mention, Platinum and KojiPro both deserve as much money as you can throw at them! Get to it!

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
01-31-2013, 06:04 PM

for MGS1 maybe "integrity" cause of integral... in japan... included a "enhanced" mgs1 and VR missions and stuff...

[Image: banner.jpg]
01-31-2013, 07:04 PM

I'm happy that there will be VR Missions, but how many or how much is costs worries me.
02-01-2013, 02:11 AM

DeadSoldier Wrote:I'm happy that there will be VR Missions, but how many or how much is costs worries me.

Compare to the prices and quantities of both Kojipro and Platinum's past games. (vanquish, bayonetta, MGO2)

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
02-01-2013, 06:17 AM

FRANKASTER Wrote:for MGS1 maybe "integrity" cause of integral...

Um, no? You can't fucking substitute one word for another just because they sound similar. That's like saying that wearing a pedometer will warn you when you're in the vicinity of a pedophile. Fucking rocket scientist right here, boys. No wonder the English language is in a state of demise.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
03-30-2013, 07:04 PM

just making that one-game-at-a-time rule more and more painful omg
07-29-2013, 02:35 PM

Okay I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread just to talk about this game, but anyway it's fucking 5 hours long so any DLC should be free, not paying for this shit especially when they are baiting you having Bladewolf disappear ahead during the missions. I didn't even rush it, though there are little things to uncover for replay value it's still very thin.

Oh and the Substance - Subsistence thing no longer has any meaning; the version for MGS3 was the only follow up, since nothing else materialised for subsequent games it was probably just a joke and won't be repeated.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)