Metal Gear Pachinko - The Movie
03-24-2017, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2017 01:37 PM by jdnation.)
Metal Gear Pachinko - The Movie

03-24-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Metal Gear Pachinko - The Movie
Those graphics really are impressive. I was surprised when I heard the English voices speaking, because I didn't expect to have someone actually take the audio from the English dubbing and put it over this video that I assume was originally all in Japanese. I was thinking you'd all get to hear the awesome Japanese voice acting for yourselves, but I guess not.
I didn't watch the whole thing, I just kind of skipped around looking at parts that interested me. And it looks like they cut out the Sorrow's fight. I was pretty interested in how he would look, like to see the resemblance to Ocelot.
And why the hell is the stuff for Eva's message at the end all taken from the original? I wanted to see super high quality versions of all of those characters too! Ran out of their budget by then? But the stuff in the graveyard is all high quality. And OMG BIG BOSS I LUV YUUUU!!!! OMG HES SO TRAGIC!!! SO COMPLEX!!! ITS SO SAAAAAAD!!!! TRU HERO BIG BOSS I FEEL 4 U!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!
03-24-2017, 09:56 PM
Konami likely used English dialogue so they could sell these machines to Vegas.

Their stocks today are 5 times what they were in 2012, so ditching vidya games and Kojima was the right call.

[Image: konamistock59x34.jpg]
03-24-2017, 10:55 PM
This was some official thing from Konami? I thought some fan took a Japanese video and put the English audio over it.

And now Konami needs to put Nintendo out of business by giving people what they really want. Not a hand held console that you take everywhere, but a hand held pachislot that you take everywhere! You can constantly use a credit or debit card to pay Konami to play their pachislot games, which are all available on the Pachislonamicon. Pachislot games of all your favorite Konami brands! Metal Gear! Castlevania! Yu-Gi-Oh! Contra! Bomberman! Then they can also introduce their new mascot, Pachi-chan, a big tittied anime chick who gets real excited when balls start dropping and cheers you on while you do your thing with the slot machine part, whatever the hell is going on there. Their stock will increase by the 10th power in only a year!
03-25-2017, 12:40 PM
When I saw the thumbnail I thought it was another one of those shitty fan films. Guess the graphics really are realistic.
03-26-2017, 11:30 AM
HIT THE LEVER TO SHOOT THE BOSS!!!

CHANCE!!!

CHANCE!!!

CHANCE!!!

And after spending all your hard earned money on Slots to get to the end, Konami rewards you with the original PS2 debriefing cutscene! They got your money sucka, now fuck off!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Well okay the grave salute scene was new. And well, I don't see why they have to bother rerecording the English dialogue considering this will be placed in a room with 100 other machines going 'ding-a-ling-a-ling' and metal balls dropping all around you.
03-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Skimming this did trash they use all the voice actors except Hayter? Though they kept his vague grunts. LOL.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
03-28-2017, 10:40 AM
What? Watch it, it's clearly using the voice acting from the English MGS3, including Hayter. He talks all through it, so why not just watch an entire scene?
03-28-2017, 12:15 PM
Hayter is the kind of guy who could have something like Metal Gear Pachinko listed on his IMDB page, and it wouldn't even be the dumbest thing on there.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)