Metal Gear News 2010 Highlights
12-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Metal Gear News 2010 Highlights
Well I was supposed to have finished an editorial by now, but I'm still working on it. Guess you won't be seeing it until the next decade. Until then, enjoy this little video I made in less than five minutes to help Google advertise itself on YouTube. Let's hope Viacom doesn't make claims against this one for having the VGAs be mentioned in a search result or two.

Links to related news stories covered by the video:
Silicon Knights, developers of MGS series, receives bailout
Snake, Paz and Kaz have sexy "fun" time at beach
TGS 2010: Figumate Sweet Raiden wins MGS Cosplay Camp (Actually, it's the comments by the winner and the winner's husband which made this awesome)
Guy embarrasses Metal Gear fans in front of Roger Ebert
VGA 2010 - Exciting Metal Gear announcement! (This video clip is what made the story and got Viacom mad)

I wanted to include the rainbow assortment of Jungle Fatigues Kojima Productions graced our Peace Walker with, but didn't know which color or useless pattern to highlight. Those of you who have trouble accessing PSN be it a legitimate one or something related to running custom firmware (use PSNLover) can download the camos from TUS.

I also wanted to include Kojima quitting Twitter only to come back but I'm afraid he might quit again if I tease him too much about it and I really want to read more about what he eats and how much he loved Tron: Legacy.

Here's hoping 2011 is just as much fun as 2010 was!

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)