Metacritic... XBOX scores always higher, multiplatform games?
10-04-2015, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 01:20 AM by BigB0SS.)
Metacritic... XBOX scores always higher, multiplatform games?
Why does XBONE MGSV: TPP have a higher score than all other versions? Seems almost every game that is multiplatform always gets a better score on XBONE. I'm calling BS right there. Especially being that XBOX games that come from Konami weren't necessarily developed on that console, so how can they "look better" than PlayStation releases. If anything I'd probably say PC version should have highest score depending on your computer specs.
10-04-2015, 05:37 AM
RE: Metacritic... XBOX scores always higher, multiplatform games?
The lower score actually reflects the fact that more reviews were on PS4 and so it garnered more varied opinions. 10 reviews on XBONE against 76 on PS4. And the result is a whole two percent difference on an aggregate site that collates numbers which ultimately mean nothing at all. Does it really burn so much? Nobody cares about graphics. Most multiplatform games looked better on 360 until at least half way through the PS3 lifecycle, so what.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
10-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Do you mean to say this doesn't make you want to punch holes in the wall? Or throw an XBOX across the room?
10-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Why do you care so much about how a website automatically quantifies opinions?
10-04-2015, 05:41 PM
I think this issue is probably what drove that guy to ahoot up that college in Oregon or wherever the fuck.

That mystery package he gave "the lucky one" was full of print-outs of MGSV reviews.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
10-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Exactly. All the injustice out there today... there's only so much people can take.
10-04-2015, 07:10 PM
The Xbone version has notable differences compared to the PS4 version:

10-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Wish I had watched this before making my PlayStation purchase. Glad at least the Donna Burke ballads are still intact.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)