MGZ 2nd SCREEN APP OUT!
03-17-2014, 08:14 PM
MGZ 2nd SCREEN APP OUT!
here's to you, not for me since I have CFW and I can't log online with it... so tell me how this thing enhances the experience
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....mgsvgzapp

[Image: banner.jpg]
03-18-2014, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 07:02 AM by Snake_Plissken.)
RE: MGZ 2nd SCREEN APP OUT!
I have CFW too and I can download it what Kernal and ROM are you using?

I hope they make it utilize the controller on my Sony Xperia PlayStation Phone that would be EPIC!
03-18-2014, 05:39 PM
I don't really understand why you start out with Pupa and not, say, ZEKE.
03-18-2014, 06:06 PM
(03-18-2014 07:01 AM)Snake_Plissken Wrote:  I have CFW too and I can download it what Kernal and ROM are you using?

I hope they make it utilize the controller on my Sony Xperia PlayStation Phone that would be EPIC!
but an asshole friend of mine played a game online (a installable game, not disc image) and sony detected a nonpurshased figital european game on my account, lucly he was using my mexican PSN so I didn't lost anything important, just the GOW3 "premium video" things that can be viewed on youtube anyways... and my console got banned...
so I don't want to run unnesecary risks just to have a soliton radar on my galaxy note

[Image: banner.jpg]
03-18-2014, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 10:47 PM by Snake_Plissken.)
Oh I thought you meant you couldn't download it on your phone/tablet because of it being rooted or unlocked with a custom bootloader or something... You could always try and call them and tell them you recently bought it on ebay and you would like PSN to be unlocked from the console

Why not just download from the play store on your Galaxy Note? Do you have to be on PSN to use the app? There is no basic online mode(not signed in to PSN, but connected to internet)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)