MGSv:GZ will have ENGLISH text on japanese release
12-12-2013, 10:41 AM
MGSv:GZ will have ENGLISH text on japanese release
MGZ japanese relerase will have English Subtitles and Menus, great news for import collectors like me... I really wanted them in MGS HD and MGS4 since its only a couple of fucking encrypetd .TXT files...

also this is the cannon version since the english one removed Hayter
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/stat...2728176640

[Image: banner.jpg]
12-12-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: MGSv:GZ will have ENGLISH text on japanese release
Just wait until Kojima surprises everyone and has Kiefer Sutherland do Big Boss's Japanese voice, horribly mispronouncing everything.
12-13-2013, 07:17 AM
YYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
FUCK SUTHERLAND
>FUCK SUTHERLAND
12-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Hmmm... you know... I might actually consider having the Japanese VA version... But I'll wait to see how the game play out.
12-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Since I always felt cheated when buying the US limited or standard editions ever since the HD editions I usually buy digital US version and import japanese ones, because It's almost the same price to get the premium edition from japan than the regular edition in mexico... I hope KONAMI patch MGS4/HD/Revengeance with english subs.. just for the people that import stuff, but we'll know that's not going to happen.

[Image: banner.jpg]
12-14-2013, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 02:48 PM by jdnation.)
Given the demo is small, I'm hoping there's plenty of space on the disc to include both Japanese and English VA with subtitle optio.... oh... right... the &$^%ing 360 uses DVDs... which might be a problem for Phantom Pain.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)