MGSV Mission Videos
11-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Video MGSV Mission Videos
Currently trying to do all Missions on Rank S Perfect Stealth

Damn it takes time! Some are easy some are long and hard.

Mission 3

Mission 4

Mission 5

11-07-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: MGSV Mission Videos
(11-07-2015 01:08 PM)VergilD Wrote:  ...some are long and hard.

;D

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
11-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Heh, didn't even need to edit that one,....but I'll do it anyway. "Snake's objective is long and hard."

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Snake is long and hard...

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

11-07-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 08:42 PM by JohnnySasaki20.)
You know, considering their code names for themselves are "Solid Snake" and "Big Boss", what do you think they call their dicks? David and John, respectively?

Edit: You know, while I was on the subject, I was going to ask the same thing about Lil Wayne, as his name popped into my head as a funny candidate, but then I realized it was probably self explanatory, lol.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-07-2015, 09:40 PM
I wonder if Red Blaster has a bladder infection...

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

11-07-2015, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 10:15 PM by JohnnySasaki20.)
(11-07-2015 09:40 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  I wonder if Red Blaster has a bladder infection...

Maybe he shoved a grenade up his ass. And, since basically everyone in the MG or MGS series is a superhero, he survived it, and now just shit's blood everywhere.

Or maybe he just likes to get fucked in the ass all the time, and just got his codename that way? Who knows.

"And finally, FOXHOUND's fag leader; Red Blaster.

"Red Blaster?"

"Yes,....the man with the same codename as you."

12-24-2015, 03:49 PM
I improved myself over the weeks, its been awhile last post Big Grin

M21 perfect stealth!

and my playlist of all missions i did in the past

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Q7ACV4YTsE
12-27-2015, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 02:08 PM by VergilD.)
Finally to try Rocket Puuuuuch!! Big Grin

12-29-2015, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2015 01:46 PM by VergilD.)
The fastest perfect stealth mission ever. Take D-walker, ride to the destination, use ROCKET PUNCH, extract prisoners, run away! DONE!! Big Grin Big Grin

01-01-2016, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016 07:22 AM by VergilD.)
Yet another fast mission, D-walker is the star for fast travel! Big Grin

01-04-2016, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 01:38 PM by VergilD.)
Well this can be also done on perfect stealth only using rocket punch! Big Grin

01-07-2016, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 02:56 PM by VergilD.)
M27 just went perfect with no tracers and did some fun while used Falcon Punch to stop a car, it did not go well as planned! Big Grin

01-15-2016, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2016 06:55 AM by VergilD.)
Another perfect stealth mission! I could watch these beauties all day, so i put them to sleep! Snipe-em? ohh yeeeeah!

01-15-2016, 08:28 AM
I don't even unstand the rating system in this game. That's based on my own experience, not from watching these videos; I haven't watched them.

Seems like sheer speed is the primary factor, not stealth or kills or Mission Tasks. You can roll in hot, gun everyone down and just didi-mao Delta Force-style and get a better grade than if you take a while but never get seen, never kill, complete all the Tasks and do it all without Continues or Restarts.

Bogus, I do declare!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)