MGSV Leaked in UAE
03-08-2014, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 08:50 AM by pacific_islander.)
MGSV Leaked in UAE
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781277

If anyone has it, they probably can't do a stream yet since Konami would probably take legal action. If anyone actually doesn't want to be spoiled, they need to stay the fuck off the internet.

[Image: sig.gif]
03-08-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: MGSV Leaked in UAE
Oh great...

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
03-08-2014, 09:03 AM
...I see a full stream of One-Year bans coming. Its gonna be a low low number of people on some forums talking about Ground Zeroes.
03-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Also Titanfall by the looks of it.

SPOILER: Apparently Titanfall has some sort of single player campaign.
03-08-2014, 09:39 AM
I liked the beta..I might pick it up on PC though.

03-08-2014, 11:30 AM
so it means I will download it for my CFW ps3 anytime soon... (I always pirate US version and buy instead the limited japanese edition)

[Image: banner.jpg]
03-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

http://thesnakesoup.org/forums/Thread-A-...s-spoilers

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-08-2014, 02:44 PM
I don't want to see spoilers but I'm clamoring for youtube gameplay posts...
03-08-2014, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 03:13 PM by hellrasinbrasin.)
...I could care less about some moron spoiling the Ground Zeroes Campaign as by this point most of the Metal Gear community has a general idea what the ending probably is. Now that being said when The Phantom Pain has a release date and someone decides to be a smart ass and try and spoil the main story I'm all in favor of a scorched Earth policy for that individual. Otherwise I just want to burn through the next 2 months playing Ground Zeroes on Hard.
03-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Agreed...I might go to some mom and pops stores next week to see if it's in stock.

03-08-2014, 03:42 PM
KojiPro should make some group that can hunt those people down and inflict some kind of punishment on them....preferably corporal punishment, but that's just me. If not that, then take back the copies of MGS:GZ. Though I seriously didn't expect MGSV to be leaked, the company should take precautions for next time.....next time being, of course, The Phantom Pain.

"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
03-08-2014, 03:44 PM
(03-08-2014 03:09 PM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:  Now that being said when The Phantom Pain has a release date and someone decides to be a smart ass and try and spoil the main story I'm all in favor of a scorched Earth policy for that individual.

His address should be leaked so every mgs fan can beat the shit outta him.
03-08-2014, 03:54 PM
(03-08-2014 03:44 PM)nanoMACHINEgun Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 03:09 PM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:  Now that being said when The Phantom Pain has a release date and someone decides to be a smart ass and try and spoil the main story I'm all in favor of a scorched Earth policy for that individual.

Such is where my idea of KojiPro's own private security group (or whatever) would come into play. Not that it will happen...

03-08-2014, 05:23 PM
(03-08-2014 03:54 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 03:44 PM)nanoMACHINEgun Wrote:  

Such is where my idea of KojiPro's own private security group (or whatever) would come into play. Not that it will happen...

Doesn't like every single majorly anticipated game get leaked early nowadays however?

I remember when the cut scenes for GTA5 leaked there was a lot of "Spoil it for the rest of us and you're fucked, mate!" announcements on forums and news sites but if Rockstar of all companies didn't really do much themselves to slam these people I doubt Kojipro will do shit.
03-08-2014, 05:54 PM
(03-08-2014 05:23 PM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  Doesn't like every single majorly anticipated game get leaked early nowadays however?

I remember when the cut scenes for GTA5 leaked there was a lot of "Spoil it for the rest of us and you're fucked, mate!" announcements on forums and news sites but if Rockstar of all companies didn't really do much themselves to slam these people I doubt Kojipro will do shit.
True. The reason companies won't do such a thing is, not only would it be way expensive, but probably because we gamers don't want to feel like we're living in 1984, where someone will be out to get you if you do something wrong in a game.....like cheating. Not to say it's the responsibility of videogame developers & publishers to care for our well-being (for now, at least), but no matter how much someone deserves to be smacked around for cheating or leaking, everybody will get involved in the end.
The idea of everybody being dragged down in a lessened videogame experience is already happening anyway, albeit not in such an extreme form as I described, but rather, for example, a game's devs nerfing an in-game weapon just because some little brat is pissing about being killed by it. This is based on a perverse theory I've had for years that "Videogame developers are always more than happy to make their games less fun to play." But the point is that a game's developers & publishers don't go out of their way to sort out good and bad players, as such a method would be too complicated, time-consuming, and (above all else) expensive; all it takes is a few rotten apples for them to consider the entire bunch spoiled.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)