MGS missing OST Rips (Help)
09-25-2016, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 01:18 PM by FRANKASTER.)
MGS missing OST Rips (Help)
Audio... Gear?!?!
[Image: Cs2KciXVIAErCr_.jpg]

I got this little audio Device that separates 5.1 audio signals from optical SPDIF into analog stereo, so far I got stuff from:

MGS3:

All the themes from The Boss final speech (includes a philosophers theme, The Boss theme and a couple more), that theme that plays after the initial Grozny Gard explosion before the Shagohod rises from the destroyed hangar) and when Grannin talks about the philosophers legacy

MGS4:
the competition of one of the incomplete MG25th anniversary tracks and some other melodies that happen at the end (stuff like Drebin revealing that ratpatrol01 means patriot and when BigBoss explains the IA corruption thing)

MPW:
Unfortunately the cut-scenes are presented in 2.0 audio with a simple DolbyDigital ProLogic2 trick in order to appear as 5.1 audio

MGZ:
freeing Paz theme

I don't remember what else I might be missing out and I would rather appreciate if someone can help me (all I need is a refresher and maybe a link to the cutscene can make searching for that a little bit easier)

ALSO ABOUT THE LONG PROMISED MEGA PROMO-DVD TRAILER ISO COLLECTION... IS COMING AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER

[Image: banner.jpg]
09-26-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: MGS missing OST Rips (Help)
Rip all the things

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)