MGS:GZ terms and conditions (possible MGO?)
03-21-2014, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 03:52 PM by FARABUNDO.)
MGS:GZ terms and conditions (possible MGO?)
Hello,

Did anyone else read the terms and conditions that one had to agree to upon putting in the Ground Zeroes disc for the first time?

I wish I would have written them down or taken a photo, but there was mention of a "Konamicore" username and password, how gameplay may vary online, and some mention of Kojima Productions having the right to read all text chat.

Is it possible that via download of some sort in the future Ground Zeroes might provide a beta or preview to Metal Gear Online 3?
03-21-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: MGS:GZ terms and conditions
Konamicore is used to redeem the DLC for The Phantom Pain.

Online gameplay and text chat though... would be a nice bonus for those who got Ground Zeroes to be able to participate in a MGO3 beta.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-21-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: MGS:GZ terms and conditions (possible MGO?)
(03-21-2014 03:52 PM)Punished Singh Wrote:  Konamicore is used to redeem the DLC for The Phantom Pain.

Online gameplay and text chat though... would be a nice bonus for those who got Ground Zeroes to be able to participate in a MGO3 beta.

I agree. As mentioned, I wish I wrote down what I had read or taken a photo. Maybe someone who just got the game could pay attention and take a screenshot?
03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm pretty sure that ToS screen had to do with how you're connected to their servers. But, I could always be wrong.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
03-21-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 06:14 PM by SolidSnarf86.)
When I connected the iDroid on my Galaxy 4S, it brought up the exact same ToS page. In fact you can't connect the iDroid app without agreeing to it on both the console and the mobile device. So I think this whole thing is more for that.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
03-21-2014, 07:07 PM
But what text chat are they talking about, along with "varied" online gameplay? Sounds like, at the very least, they wrote it with MGO or co-op (which I hope will be in The Phantom Pain) in mind.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-22-2014, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 03:38 AM by Mexican Sting.)
God I hope they bring co-op back. I was watching my roommate fuck people up in the heavy vehicle today and thinking about how awesome it could've been if it were co op and I was sneaking in to the base to get the tape while he distracted the enemy. It really would've made Ground Zeroes that much more worth it if it had some kind of multiplayer. Not that I'm complaining.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
03-22-2014, 08:30 AM
(03-21-2014 05:56 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that ToS screen had to do with how you're connected to their servers. But, I could always be wrong.

I think you're right, but I still wonder about the "text chat". Need a copy of the ToS to really be sure.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)