Loljima ripped off...
11-04-2015, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 10:51 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Loljima ripped off...
MAX PAYNE!!!11!!! #v-for-valkyr
[Image: max_payne_comic__v_for_valkyr_by_leonthe...53hgrm.jpg]

DISCUSS.

P.S. Lol that V was so much better haha. What a great game that was (still is).
P.P.S. Lol, I love how it mentions 'something ugly', 'a map of things to come', 'poison syringe' and 'diabolical meanings'.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
11-05-2015, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 11:00 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
RE: Loljima ripped off...
So, you're saying the beginning of Max Payne 1 predicted the shit show that would be MGSV?

So it doesn't stand for 5 after all? I now know the REAL title of MGSV; Metal Gear Solid: Valkyr.

Nice.

P.P.P.P.S.S.S.S Yes that game is fucking awesome. 2 is the shit as well, and while 3 wasn't as good as the other two, at least it was playable, and wasn't like,....MGS4 or V or anything. Although, initially, they WERE going to change the voice actor on me, and would have fucked EVERYTHING up. Good thing they came to their senses,....slightly. MGSV,....not so much.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S. So wait, are you telling me that someone took the time, and sat down to re-draw ALL of the cut-scenes in Max Payne? I mean, it IS one of the best games of all time and everything, sure, but they were already drawn in the game, and much better so,...with colors,...and voice acting over it,......

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-05-2015, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 10:50 AM by Code_R.)
There was something disturbingly familiar about the writing, all the forced radio calls and toilet humour.

"You bought another Metal Gear game"

Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
11-05-2015, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 11:03 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
(11-05-2015 10:46 AM)Code_R Wrote:  There was something disturbingly familiar about the writing, all the forced radio calls and toilet humour.

"You bought another Metal Gear game"

Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

+1, for the kickass Max Payne reference, to you, good sir. Wink Although, it would have been slightly better had you repeated it a couple times, lol.

Btw, can anyone find any Norse mythology references in MGSV? It's littered in other references, most obviously Moby Dick, but Max Payne had HEAVY Norse mythology slathered all over the game.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Max Payne was also walking down hallways breaking blood covered taboos.

11-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Well if you really want to stretch the imagery BB is kind of Odin. One eyed dude who is friends with ravens and wolves, has twin sons the brother of darkness and the brother of forgiveness. It's pretty fucking thin though.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
11-07-2015, 03:33 PM
The Valkyr drug is really an injection of nanomachines that causes hallucinations.

Max also has better reflex mode.
11-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Oh shit, the pieces are all falling into place.

.....*cue X-Files theme*

11-08-2015, 05:21 PM
In the sequel, Max Payne is attacked and is hospitalized. He encounters a woman, Mona Sax who was originally hired to kill him, but they team up. They fight Russians while searching for a group 'The Inner Circle' led by some guy who is now in a wheelchair.

[Image: Max_Payne_2.jpg]
11-08-2015, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 11:52 PM by JohnnySasaki20.)
Holy shit, XOF = The Cleaners, and Skull Face = Vladimir Lem

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)