CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
11-03-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Let It Be Game Over
Hear hear.
11-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Want to add that this editorial was written by Max.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
11-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Quote:Clinging on to a corpse is unhealthy. This is why as a society we have burials and why we keep ashes of those incinerated.

Can we instead make a couple of MG clones and then when we are old have someone create AIs to pursue our wishes?

Oh fuck, Shenmue 3 isn't happening, it's Kojima who's behind it all and the game will actually be "Vapor Cobra: Revenshen". That's why Sony is involved of course.

Seriously ( no continues for Kojima):

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
11-03-2015, 05:24 PM
(11-03-2015 12:20 PM)Punished Singh Wrote:  Want to add that this editorial was written by Max.

Yessz...

Was it really Max who wrote the article? Or is Max a phantom nickname for someone who hasn't wrote a complete editorial review for decades on the website he owns?
Knowing your reversed psychology, I wouldn't be too surprised Max=You. However the vocabulary in this article was as poor as mine and it didn't make us learn anything or think about Demi Moore's boobs so I doubt someone of your talent would write this shit.

I created an account especially to ask you this though: could you write a complete review, or even better, make a video review of The Phantom Pain?

To me, you're one of the very few guys who knows what he's talking about and that I respect (though you have a huge tendency of stating the exact opposite of the mainstream opinion just for the sake of saying "I'm different, you were all wrong" but as I hate the mainstream opinion about TPP, so...) so do it ffs.

Last news you're some kind of doctor but the hell with it. Your metal gear anime was cool but youtube viewers watch garbage so you never had a chance to get famous with it (though it was ace). Just make a TPP review mate, probably will get 100k views tops in a 5-year span but who cares?? Your take on it will be one of the best for sure. DO EEET

Also, just wanted to say most users on this forums are fkin apes, constantly bashing MGSV for no reason except being apes, although i fkin hate people on neverbegameover as well. I only came for Ravi's balls. See ya Fiddle
11-03-2015, 06:07 PM
(11-03-2015 05:24 PM)FinnKFC Wrote:  fkin apes

Better to be an "ape" than somebody who can't bring themselves to type "fuck" because they believe their soul will be eternally damned to the deepest recesses of Heck. Eat a dick, and give your family AIDS. Or something equally as apey.

Some Nobody Wrote:constantly bashing MGSV for no reason

"Stop hating what I like!!!!!!"

In between the shitposting here there are some valid criticisms of the game, believe it or not.

Benny Harvey, RIP
11-03-2015, 06:44 PM
He has 1 post and -2 rep, lol. I don't know why, but I'm amused. Big Grin

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-04-2015, 05:02 AM
This kid's gayer than AIDs.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

11-04-2015, 12:22 PM
(11-03-2015 12:20 PM)Punished Singh Wrote:  Want to add that this editorial was written by Max.

Who? (oooooooo?)

It's a nice idea but in reality we all let go of the series years ago right? (insert BB salute here)
I screwed around with TPP for many, many hours but was never expecting it to delivery anything of worth. It's a mess either due to Konami and their meddling ways or Kojima taking so much time and money over what is just another sandbox game. We can all move on, but corporate fuckery and general false advertising / selling of unfinished products for retail price remains a nasty precedent.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
11-04-2015, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 10:35 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Can I just say that 'Never Be Game Over' is a fucking retarded slogan? I mean, it's not even 'Ground zeroes' level of retarded, it's worse.

I never pictured that Liquid would think up dumb shit like that. The fact that there is a fucking reddit going by the same name only adds insult to injury. Man people are dumb.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
11-05-2015, 01:22 AM
(11-03-2015 05:24 PM)FinnKFC Wrote:  

*crazy rambling*

...OK
01-29-2016, 09:27 PM
NOTHINGISOVERRAMBO.gif

Well I finally finished the game so I'm now reading all the spoiler material.

It's too bad the thing was left unfinished, though in a very coincidental ironic sense between Mission 51 and the Konami fallout, the themes of MGSV have in a big way been reflective of the reality surrounding this game.

That's something eh?
01-30-2016, 09:11 AM
Maybe Joakim is the real Kojima, and the Kojima behind MGSV is a body double.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)