Konami took time off from pachinko to update MGO
04-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Konami took time off from pachinko to update MGO
Exciting times!

THE FALKENBERG MULTI-ROLE RECOILLESS RIFLE WITH FULTON WARHEADS WILL BE ADDED TO MGSV NEXT WEEK
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=29719
04-13-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Konami took time off from pachinko to update MGO
Too bad the actual MGO's next update is about how it gets shut down.
04-13-2017, 03:06 AM
Good riddance; can't wait for MGSurvive!!!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Well, looks like I was wrong. We did get a MGSV update for sure.

Whooping year after the last update we get to play as Ocelot, got swimsuits we already could have and that's about it.

Although I never expected them to add new side ops (there's a mod for that, apparentely) or Act 3 for that matter I expected them to do something to keep this game alive. We didn't get levels or custom gear for MGO, the items you unlock from FOB events is probably the same trophies taking terms in a circle-jerk fashion and some of the stupidest things in the main game never got fixed.
09-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Jordan Amaro still believes there's good people at Konami.
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=30593

Also his comment that the Japanese don't adopt Western Game design makes no sense considering Kojima was retooling his whole pipeline/FOX Engine to be based on Western standards.

If he was just referring to games, then even that makes no sense as Kojima himself would refer to stuff like Assassin's Creed/Splinter Cell to his team when asking them to do things in the past.

But I suppose he may just be speaking generally, as that these occasions are one-offs and that largely Japanese game developement is more internalized about what they're doing whereas Western devs are chasing the next big thing and screwing shit up based on new trends like Loot boxes and microtransactions or whatever.
09-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Has anyone actually used the fulton launcher in TPP yet?
09-13-2017, 06:01 PM
I've seen some videos.
09-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Makes you wonder why it took so long. We needed this early in the game.
09-14-2017, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 10:42 AM by DarthCaligula.)
I've used it. I found out I could develop it, and I used it to extract people for some optional tasks I think. I remember one time in mission 16 I used it to just extract the truck with the Skulls and to not even bother with fighting them.

Oh wait, I forgot what this topic was about in the first place. I was talking about the fulton launcher for the Walker. OOPSIE!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)