Kind of scheduled maintenance
07-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Kind of scheduled maintenance
UPDATE: We're done. Nothing to see here.

[Image: goddamnit.jpg]

We're having a little fun in our forums. While we do that I decided I'll do some maintenance and beefing up of security behind the scenes as well. Here's what you need to know:

Any new registration, posts and threads starting now until an unknown date (hopefully within a day or two) will be lost. You can join our forums right now, I definitely will not discourage that, but please note that whatever you do will be gone and you will have to re-register.

If any new Metal Gear news comes up I will post it. However, any responses may get lost.

Our domain, thesnakesoup.org may stop working. If this happens use snakesoup.com. You will have to switch back eventually though as after we're done with thesnakesoup.org we will have to do work on snakesoup.com.

That's it. When things go back to normal, this message will self-destruct and I'll pretend nothing happened.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)