Kept You Waiting, Huh?
12-28-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Kept You Waiting, Huh?
Jesus Christ. I mean, I watched all of Firefly in one go, that's a fairly short series and only a single season.

I think my second best was managing three B2B episodes of either Matt Smith's or David Tennant's Dr. Who.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
12-29-2014, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014 07:36 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
Yeah, now I just started watching Band Of Brothers again, lol. I'm a sucker for any movie/TV-Show/documentary that's military related. Especially ones on WW2. For example, The Great Escape is easily my favorite movie of all time, and Band Of Brothers is absolutely amazing in every way.

Also, I'm not really a Dr. Who fan, but the first guy after the reboot was pretty good, and David Tennant was also good, but I generally can't stand the series (for the most part), and that Matt Smith guy is horrible imo. Although, it was pretty cool that Ben Browder (Guy from Farscape and later Stargate SG-1 seasons) had a small guest appearance in one of the shows. Dude's awesome.

That being said I've recently been watching a lot of British TV shows. Mostly their comedic games shows like 8 Out of 10 Cats, or Big Fat quiz of the year. Anything with Jimmy Carr and/or Sean Lock in it is usually gold. Jon Richardson is also pretty funny, as well as Lee Mack and Richard Ayoade. Obviously Top Gear is crazy good. Although I've been watching that for years. Can't get enough of that shit. So much better than American TV.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
12-29-2014, 09:28 AM
I honestly wasn't into it for the longest time, and it just kinda grew on me.

My favourite TV is and probably always will be the original La Femme Nikita series. I tried watching that newer one, with Maggie Q, and iy was god-awful atrocious. 24 also can't hold a candle to it - it was pure perfection. I do really want to see Live Another Day, though, even if it is technically 12, as oppose to 24. Hah!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
11-02-2016, 01:49 PM
I remembered this article and decided to read it again because it's just so true. I'm so sick of stupid ass memes everywhere and everyone thinks they're so hilarious. OMG U TOOK A PIKTUR OF SUMWUN AND PUT WURDZ ON IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Yeah, the real height of humor here. Like those demotivational posters. The first few were funny because they were parodies of those lame motivational posters you see. It shows someone climbing a mountain and says "Once you reach the top, you'll just have to climb back down again", OK that is pretty funny, but then it's just a picture of something, surrounded by black, and some word below that in big, white, all caps, and then some dumb sentence below it. OMG SO FUNNY!!!!
Idiots everywhere just go around looking at their fucking cell phones all day, even when on break at work. You know what I do when I'm on break? I rest, because I work my ass off, unlike all these idiots who talk to eachother.
And those stupid ass anime fayboys/girls. Bunch of idiots who watch anything as long as it's anime, and think all the most idiotic clichés from the worst shows are hilarious and just love it when each show does the same thing over and over again. OMG IT'S SO FUNNY!!!! I REALLY DAI SUKI ANIME DESUYOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Get a life.

Clearly though, I am superior to everyone else in existence.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)