Is Kojima misogynistic? [spoiler]
09-10-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Is Kojima misogynistic? [spoiler]
Women that get treated as sexual objects bring it on themselves though. They dress and act like sluts and then get mad when you treat them like sluts...ir they give you a handie under the table during a meeting.

If a girl acts intelligently and dresses professionally, they get more respect. No different than guys who look like slobs and get treated like trash.

Girls who flaunt their bodies at me get my eyes, not my heart. Occassionally my dick too, but not my heart.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-11-2014, 01:10 AM
I want to disagree with that but I can't. The slobs comparison gets you +1 rep motherfucker.

And I agree with Gross that it's bait, I think a lot of the time they don't give a shit about what they're writing they just do it to get hits and generate revenue. I'm ashamed that I've only now started to realize just how bullshit clickbait can be nowadays.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
09-11-2014, 06:02 AM
Yeah, and when you pay attention to it, you'll notice a pattern.

I really don't like the company of all the eye-candy broads or the ones just doing shit for attention. And when you don't just bend over backwards for a pretty gal, she'll get pretty pissed because she's probably just used to it.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)