Is Kojima a witch?
05-04-2014, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 04:43 PM by Nike Schneider.)
RE: Is Kojima a witch?
(05-03-2014 03:21 PM)Punished Animal Wrote:  I am concerned that Hideo Kojima---the racist, sexist, homophobic, pedophile we all know and love---

A few people on these forums actually think Hideo Kojima is pushing "gay culture" though. Based on your lack of any acknowledgement of their solid snake evidence I refuse to read any more of your Salem Justice bullshit.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
05-04-2014, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 05:54 PM by Venom Animal.)
(05-04-2014 11:33 AM)Punished President Wrote:  Animal confirmed as greatest Soup member of all time.

Hideo Kojima confirmed (Confirmed!) as a hellwizard from hell.

(05-04-2014 04:38 PM)Punished Singh Wrote:  A few people on these forums actually think Hideo Kojima is pushing "gay culture" though. Based on your lack of any acknowledgement of their solid snake evidence I refuse to read any more of your Salem Justice bullshit.

Unsurprisingly, most of the social justice freaks who think games are the greatest tool of oppression ever conceived (the same people who call Kojima racist, sexist, pedo...) say that all the gay shit in Metal Gear isn't an attempt to push "gay culture" but simply a way of poking fun of, laughing at them and playing on gay/bi stereotypes. I'd link some sources, but it's not my job to educate you!

Let's get back to the witchery, though...

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
05-04-2014, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 08:57 PM by Nike Schneider.)
Why do you support the pussification of the future generation by silencing those exposing the gay culture which seeks to eliminate magic from everything except for dragon dildos and cardboard boxes designed for homosexual copulation? Fucking muggles need to go back to Platform 9.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
05-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Kojima has acquired the essential saltes of Gunpei Yokoi and Hiroshi Yamauchi, raising their souls to pilfer ideas for new games....

Y'AI'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH

OGTHROD AI'F
GEB'L-EE'H
YOG-SOTHOTH
'NGAH'NG AI'Y
ZHRO
05-04-2014, 10:20 PM
(05-04-2014 09:50 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  Kojima has acquired the essential saltes of Gunpei Yokoi and Hiroshi Yamauchi, raising their souls to pilfer ideas for new games....

Y'AI'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH

OGTHROD AI'F
GEB'L-EE'H
YOG-SOTHOTH
'NGAH'NG AI'Y
ZHRO
Oh; it's Lovecraftian shit. Not saying Lovecraftian mythos is lame or anything. I almost thought it was Jewish and I was going to assume Kojima-san had to go through a ritual and chant "Nester Jesus" repeatedly....but a Google-check of "Yog-Sothoth" wiped out that speculation.

Yeah yeah; I don't know my Lovecraftian. You'd think a guy like me would know that stuff. Hell just now I thought Yog-Sothoth was the Spaghetti Monster, but the two are totally different things (mythos & religious denomination, respectively).

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
05-05-2014, 03:59 AM
(05-04-2014 09:50 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  Kojima has acquired the essential saltes of Gunpei Yokoi and Hiroshi Yamauchi, raising their souls to pilfer ideas for new games....

Y'AI'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH

OGTHROD AI'F
GEB'L-EE'H
YOG-SOTHOTH
'NGAH'NG AI'Y
ZHRO

Darth Caligula also confirmed for Witchery. Have you considered throwing yourself in the ocean?

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
05-05-2014, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 11:50 AM by DarthCaligula.)
I've been reading a lot of Lovecraft lately.

(05-05-2014 03:59 AM)Punished Animal Wrote:  

Y'AI'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH

OGTHROD AI'F
GEB'L-EE'H
YOG-SOTHOTH
'NGAH'NG AI'Y
ZHRO

Darth Caligula also confirmed for Witchery. Have you considered throwing yourself in the ocean?

That's what I'd expect from a necrophiliac like you.
05-05-2014, 08:42 PM
I dont think Kojima needs to keep helping people out of the closet anymore

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)