Interview with Olga
06-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Interview with Olga
She is down for doing more Metal Gears...
http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/20...-marshall/
06-27-2011, 12:38 PM

Wow I must say she is an impressive woman! +10 points in my book!

[Image: Linktube-1.jpg]

Playing Metal Gear is like riding a blike- Drunk Econs
06-27-2011, 02:10 PM

They could have at least bothered to spellcheck the damn interview.

Why do you want to know more about voice actors anyway? I never understood interviews with them. They're semi-required, but far from celebrities or people you recognize as upright, respectable people that you want to look up to.
06-27-2011, 03:34 PM

She's hott, and Olga's armpit hair is sexy.
06-27-2011, 06:58 PM

Matt Hazard Wrote:Why do you want to know more about voice actors anyway? I never understood interviews with them. They're semi-required, but far from celebrities or people you recognize as upright, respectable people that you want to look up to.

Those who'd be interested in voice actors and interviews with them are generally people who would like a job like that or are interested in the industry and how stuff is made in general. Sometimes they even leak project details, liek for example when one of the actresses from the original Assassins' Creed leaked the fact that the game was taking place in a kind of VR-Matrix simulation during an interview, so we often read them just for hints of what kind of projects may be in the works by our game developers/movie houses. Hell just recently Tom Hanks leaked that Pixar was looking into Toy Story 4...

In Japan voice actors (seiyuu) pretty much are big time celebrities, and often also multi talented people who can sing and also are like sexy models no different than actresses in Hollywood.

Also it is a respectable and talented job to pull off. The reason voice actors aren't so well looked upon in the West like they are in Japan is because the vehicles for their voice acting (animated films, videogames) are still seen largely as products for children and people who like to shoot things by the masses.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)