I just NOW noticed that "Big Boss"...
10-07-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I just NOW noticed that "Big Boss"...
Went shooting today. Now I definitely notice a difference looking through scopes. I guess that's why it's pretty easy for me to shoot lefty. Do you notice that it's easy for you to shoot lefty too?

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-07-2015, 05:56 PM
No, I shoot righty because I'm too right-handed; canmt handle a weapon well lefty, and since I shoot with both eyes open, I can easily refocus my eyes and use my left to observe instead.

If I were on a bipod, perhaps I could shoot better left handed, but the handling is uncomfortable enough that I don't imagine so.

All of our shooting is done gunfighter style as well; weaver is a thing of the past. So it's much easier to disregard eye-dominance because the body is square to what you're aiming at. Though I don't know if I'm just good at refocusing my eyes; maybe I have a talent few others have. I dunno. Typically, as I bring the sight to eye-level, I slightly wince in the left eye to bring the right into full focus, and it stays that way after I open the left again, and then I use it for observation.

I really do dislike shooting lefty around right-hand corners though. Moreso because it's just insanely uncomfortable to hold the weapon, but on a range with no stress, I'm not sure. I'll try it next time we hit the range, I suppose.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
10-07-2015, 06:02 PM
[Image: 6f277bcc78ae84292f1ff49e581b84ed.jpg]
10-07-2015, 06:42 PM
(10-07-2015 05:56 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  All of our shooting is done gunfighter style as well; weaver is a thing of the past. So it's much easier to disregard eye-dominance because the body is square to what you're aiming at. Though I don't know if I'm just good at refocusing my eyes; maybe I have a talent few others have. I dunno. Typically, as I bring the sight to eye-level, I slightly wince in the left eye to bring the right into full focus, and it stays that way after I open the left again, and then I use it for observation.

Yeah, basically exactly the same for me. Little wink with the left eye right as I first get my eyes to the sight. Weirdly though, I don't have to do that when I want to switch focus to my left, and unless I take my eyes away from the optic/sights, then it's also much easier the subsequent times to switch focus back to the right again.

Quote:I really do dislike shooting lefty around right-hand corners though. Moreso because it's just insanely uncomfortable to hold the weapon, but on a range with no stress, I'm not sure. I'll try it next time we hit the range, I suppose.

Really, the only trouble I have with shooting lefty is, I set my guns up (with grips/lights/lasers etc) for a right handed shooter, as I'm, of course, right handed. So then when I go to grip the rifle lefty, I'm grabbing a handful of weapon light in my right hand, as I have my lights on the right side of my rails. Pressure switches are all fucked as well, beings I have them set on the left.

Here's kinda what I'm talking about. I don't "broomstick" my grip, and my pressure switches are right under where my thumb naturally lays.

[Image: 20150102_133315.jpg]

And if you look at the other side, you can see that light really gets in the way.

[Image: PSX_20150430_021620.jpg]

I've tried to get rid of this, and have even succeeded somewhat, with my other upper, by mounting the light with a 45 degree offset.

[Image: 20151007_223548.jpg]

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-07-2015, 06:52 PM
What kind of pistol grip is that, looks nice

Benny Harvey, RIP
10-07-2015, 07:02 PM
(10-07-2015 06:52 PM)sput Wrote:  What kind of pistol grip is that, looks nice

Ergo

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/gri...ERGO+GRIPS

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)