I have a theory (don't we all)
10-25-2015, 06:16 PM
I have a theory (don't we all)
I have a theory
[spoiler]
This game’s title is Metal Gear Solid V

The protagonist is actually, Venom Snake

When he woke up from a coma, they said that “V has come to..”

What if, Kojima was actually creating a new story line, I mean, this is actually NOT Metal Gear Solid 5.

Every main metal gear solid game is numbered, excluding the 3D debut on Playstation, Metal Gear Solid. Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid4 …

Should this drama between him and Konami never happened, I predict, we will see a new Metal Gear game, Metal Gear Solid V 2… sequel to this, Venom Snake’s storyline. After all, his story was a cliff hanger in MGSV.

Solid Snake was mentored by Big Boss, but Liquid Snake was mentored by Venom Snake. Both Les Infant Terribles, were under the tutelage of different Big Boss, hence the different views and goals. Besides, Liquid lost his right arm, Venom lost his left. And there will be battles between two PFs, Outer Haven and Diamond Dogs.

Just a theory.

[Image: 2n66vlh.jpg]
PSN ID : XxsnipersnakexX
add me for a good time.
10-25-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: I have a theory (don't we all)
Hahahaha!

Benny Harvey, RIP
10-28-2015, 11:51 AM
By now...why the fuck not?

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
10-29-2015, 04:24 AM
I thought this was the point all along? Or that's what Kojima was kinda implying at some point. Saying that V was supposed to begin a new era of Metal Gear.

Which, with mobile gaming's dick so far up Konami's ass you wouldn't even believe, took the saddest nose-dive fall in recent gaming history.

Not with continuing Venom Snake-saga, maybe. I always thought it'd be interesting if MGSV intentionally fucked with the canon so bad it'd actually spur an alternate continuity with all of the old lore totally gone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)