I broke Ground Zeroes on PS3 (spoiler maybe?)
03-20-2014, 02:17 PM
I broke Ground Zeroes on PS3 (spoiler maybe?)

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-20-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: I broke Ground Zeroes on PS3 (spoiler maybe?)
What'd you do?

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
03-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Morpho is no mere helicopter pilot.

Eventually I went back up to get a prisoner and the sky started flashing and it got really weird but finally it just crashed.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-20-2014, 02:30 PM
That sucks. I get really worried when PS3's crash.

I always hope it's the games fault, but the first time I started getting crashes was 'cause my PS3 died and I ended up going without a current gen console for like 4 years.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

03-20-2014, 08:28 PM
So this game is out already, and not just in the UAE? I'm kind of confused about the release date. This also reminds me of some of the crazy glitches I've seen in Fallout 3. I remember going to that aircraft carrier city and for some reason there was a huge texture of a destroyed building shooting out of it way up in the air, all like a rainbow, and it kept changing. It was such a funny and crazy thing to see. Unfortunately, it was gone when I loaded the game back up.
03-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Ouch.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
03-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Oh. Nevermind. I just noticed another topic saying it came out today. I think I'll buy it after all.
03-21-2014, 02:06 AM
On the PS4 version a few of the glitches I've encountered:
-When Paz gets shot and killed while trying to rescue her, he body flies off of Snake and into the air like a rocket.

-Walking over Chico in his cell, he yelled and became attached to my leg, I walked/drug him for about ten feet before he dislodged. I couldn't pick him up before that.

-A guard shining a spotlight in a completely different direction sounded an alert (even though he wasn't looking my direction). During the reflect moment I tranq'd him and went up to see him. His body was aimed forward but his head was twisted backward in the direction he'd seen me. I can only assume the game gave him the command for "hearing" me but he didn't see me so it just glitched out and that was the result.

-While trying to run, a guard shot me in the leg. My entire body did two 360 air flips before landing face down and killing me outright.

-Morphos was called to the farthest landing point while I was in the administrative building, and instead of going where he should... He flew over the heliport because that was where I had initiated the call to send him to the landing point where I began the game... He was shot down.

-I placed Paz in a truck and tried to drive away. The truck was blown up, my body was launched into the roof where it sat in a standing position. Paz was blown out the front windshield and her body flew through an approaching guard.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
03-21-2014, 11:12 PM
You put Paz in a truck? I just played the game for the first time and tried to do that, but couldn't. I have to say that my first attempt wasn't all that great. I think I died about five times and killed 14 or so people.
03-21-2014, 11:21 PM
You can pop her into the front passenger seat. In the case of the jeep, Snake will drop her in the back bed of the jeep.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
03-21-2014, 11:26 PM
Ah hell, I should have thought of that. I tried the back, then I went to the drivers seat, and genius me never thought to try the passenger seat. Oh yeah, I think I was wrong about the numbers. I think I died 4 times, got caught 5 times, and killed 14 people. I'm kind of embarrassed really.
03-22-2014, 03:30 AM
I think I did pretty good my first play through. I think I was embarrassed to have gotten spotted twice, don't think I killed anybody though.

(03-20-2014 08:28 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  This also reminds me of some of the crazy glitches I've seen in Fallout 3. I remember going to that aircraft carrier city and for some reason there was a huge texture of a destroyed building shooting out of it way up in the air, all like a rainbow, and it kept changing. It was such a funny and crazy thing to see. Unfortunately, it was gone when I loaded the game back up.

Funny you mention that, that was the game I was playing when my PS3 started shitting itself to death.

03-22-2014, 05:21 AM
My 360 died while playing Fallout 3 also.
03-22-2014, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 07:50 PM by DarthCaligula.)
Well if anyone cares, I did a way better job on my second attempt at the first mission. No kills, no retries, two alerts, and I saved 4 POWs. First time I got a D rank, this time it was an A rank. Of course, it sure helped that this time I knew where to go and all that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)