How did you like that? Shall we go again?
03-22-2013, 01:47 PM
How did you like that? Shall we go again?
Sorry to keep you waiting for so long. Unfortunatelly, you'll still have to wait a little longer. In the meantime, here's a preview of things to come. Watch it in HD for full cell shaded glory!:

Still working on it! Stay tuned to the Soup's frequency!
03-22-2013, 04:55 PM

While this is epic, and I kind of wish the whole series could've been like this... At the same time it's almost too epic for METAL GEAR CLIFF NOTES. I still look forward to it with great anticipation...

It's a shame we're not doing METAL GEAR 2, I'd have loved to slip into the shoes of Big Boss one last time...

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
03-22-2013, 05:25 PM

Hory shit.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-22-2013, 05:31 PM

Well I guess I should finish the audio mixing sometime by the end of this month hahaha

Also this is my final mission. Then its full retirement.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
03-22-2013, 08:22 PM

Bootyful.

I jerk off to a zombie "teen" from a video game. But I don't think I'm a necrophiliac pedophile...
03-22-2013, 11:38 PM

loved it DO MOAR please
03-23-2013, 12:45 AM

Well done. That looked amazing.
Did you make that font at 0:32 yourself?

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
03-23-2013, 02:46 PM

SolidSnarf86 Wrote:it's almost too epic for METAL GEAR CLIFF NOTES.

Consider it kind of the Swan Song of Cliff Notes.
The script remains the same, though, so expect the same kind of "That's cool, bro!" jokes Smile

Ravi Singh Wrote:Well I guess I should finish the audio mixing sometime by the end of this month hahaha

Cool! Regarding that, I sent you a mail related to it.

43rd President of the US Wrote:Did you make that font at 0:32 yourself?

Yep. Based on the original cover art logo, I created my own in vectorized art.

It is because of things like that that it's taking a little longer than expected. We want this to be as good as we can make it!
03-24-2013, 03:37 AM

You're alive! and nice job too...hope all is well!

it is what it is
03-24-2013, 01:42 PM

Julia Wrote:You're alive!
Alive and kicking!

Quote:and nice job too...hope all is well!
Thanks. This is what's been absorbing me lately.
I had to choose whether to dedicate more time to it or to post here on a more regular basis. Until it's done, it will have to be the former, I'm afraid. But hopefully it will be worth the wait.
Everything's fine, I'll tell you guys later, once this is done. Glad you liked it! And thanks for asking, too!
03-25-2013, 06:14 AM

Looking good!

Ravi Singh Wrote:Well I guess I should finish the audio mixing sometime by the end of this month hahaha

Also this is my final mission. Then its full retirement.

As long as Kojima returns, I believe you will come back as well!
03-28-2013, 02:51 PM

fap fap fap
03-28-2013, 08:01 PM

Terrible. Absolutely utterly terrible.

I didn't actually watch it though.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
03-30-2013, 02:32 PM

Hope you like it when you do, then! Smile

Also, should Ravi read this: I sent you certain finished footage that I hope you "rike".
04-11-2013, 08:24 PM

toon shader looking nice! Plug-in?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)