Hayter not in MGSV guiz, you ought to petition Konami
08-03-2014, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 01:50 AM by Solidsuitlarry.)
RE: Hayter not in MGSV guiz, you ought to petition Konami
(08-02-2014 10:39 PM)Smiley Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 03:58 PM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  Can you really not understand that Alan Moore has seen his work fucked with so many times by the Hollywood machine that he doesn't have time for Hollywood at all anymore?

Who cares? He takes some shitty experiences and uses them as a basis for the entire genre of comic book adaptations. And they've gotten a lot better since the 90s, but he wouldn't know since he closets himself like a fucking hermit.

[Image: exclusive-why-alan-moore-hates-comic-boo...420-75.jpg]

Quote:Get this through your head as I'm tired of repeating myself David Hayter does not expect to come back. He only compared himself the Connery as being the original, that's it. You're pulling all this "thinks he's a megastar calling the shots" horse shit out of your ass.

His interviews have stated a sense of hope that he would hope to return if they ask him. You don't follow up that line of thinking by placing heat on Kojima and Konami. You want different answers? Stop repeating the same argument.

Quote:"Hayter's meltdown"? Being unhappy about being fired and then being open about it when asked in interviews or making jokes about it on twitter qualifies as a meltdown?

His reaction to the point of making a twitter poll himself pre-petition and his drunken appearance over at IGN come off as depressing and pathetic. His constant updates about being disappointed always come around when new MGSV news updates, and it's a shame he has a hard time moving on. Outside Republique (which has been losing steam since launch), his other kickstarter roles didn't work out from failed projects that didn't have enough backers. Clearly, he misses that MGS fame. Meanwhile, Kiefer is jumping on the videogame forefront and dominating the scene with his surprising turn as Big Boss. Expect more roles from him in the future.

I'm now convinced you are an alien or a robot with pre-programmed ideas of what these things humans call "emotions" or "feelings" are.

That and you seem to have some bug up your ass about Hayter which seems a bit like a vendetta of sorts to me. Did you catch your girlfriend fingering herself to a picture of him or something?

And what in the fuck has Alan Moore's appearance got to do with his getting tired of Hollywood's shit? Yes he has had shitty experiences with Hollywood's treatment of his work in the past and rather then being a whore like Frank Miller he's washed his hands of the whole thing. How is that unreasonable?

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
08-03-2014, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 03:16 AM by Smiley.)
Got nothing against Hayter. Wish him the best with his future endeavors. I hope he can move past his bitterness and angst and find happiness in another series. Same with his fans. If they can't get behind MGSV then they still have their previous games to enjoy. Rather than be butthurt over a game they will still buy and play multiple times, they can put on 'Guyver 2' and count the days till 'Wolves' releases in the nearest theater 50 miles from where they live.

[Image: iEvhnuZkVdiu5.gif]
08-03-2014, 04:51 AM
I can see why he might be upset - this is probably the most successful job he's had. Who the fuck knew his name before MGS1? And it sucks how he was just cut loose and hung out to dry.

But...

...he knows the business too. And he can always find work. Hell, just you want and see - he'll be the next VA for Sam Fisher.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-03-2014, 06:10 AM
(08-03-2014 03:16 AM)Smiley Wrote:  Got nothing against Hayter. Wish him the best with his future endeavors. I hope he can move past his bitterness and angst and find happiness in another series. Same with his fans. If they can't get behind MGSV then they still have their previous games to enjoy. Rather than be butthurt over a game they will still buy and play multiple times, they can put on 'Guyver 2' and count the days till 'Wolves' releases in the nearest theater 50 miles from where they live.

You gotta throw in them jabs at his career don't ya? Seems you're the one whose a little butthurt buddy-guy although I really don't see why.

At this point you sound like you care more about whether or not Hayter comes back then most of his fans do.

08-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Aftet X-2, Hayter can go fuck himself. I fucking HATED that movie!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-03-2014, 09:02 AM
(08-03-2014 04:51 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  I can see why he might be upset - this is probably the most successful job he's had. Who the fuck knew his name before MGS1? And it sucks how he was just cut loose and hung out to dry.

But...

...he knows the business too. And he can always find work. Hell, just you want and see - he'll be the next VA for Sam Fisher.

I'd shit bricks from laughing if that happened. I'd love to see that.
08-03-2014, 10:07 AM
(08-03-2014 06:10 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 03:16 AM)Smiley Wrote:  Got nothing against Hayter. Wish him the best with his future endeavors. I hope he can move past his bitterness and angst and find happiness in another series. Same with his fans. If they can't get behind MGSV then they still have their previous games to enjoy. Rather than be butthurt over a game they will still buy and play multiple times, they can put on 'Guyver 2' and count the days till 'Wolves' releases in the nearest theater 50 miles from where they live.

You gotta throw in them jabs at his career don't ya? Seems you're the one whose a little butthurt buddy-guy although I really don't see why.

At this point you sound like you care more about whether or not Hayter comes back then most of his fans do.

Well, he's gotta put food on the table some how. Those kickstarter projects ain't gonna back themselves. Clearly, not even his so called fanbase is enough to help him get work these days.

[Image: iEvhnuZkVdiu5.gif]
08-03-2014, 10:21 AM
(08-03-2014 09:02 AM)PsychoVenoM Wrote:  I'd love to see that.

Me too. Kojima would shit a pair of tri-vision goggles.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-03-2014, 10:21 AM
(08-03-2014 10:21 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:02 AM)PsychoVenoM Wrote:  I'd love to see that.

Me too. Kojima would shit a pair of tri-vision goggles.
I don't have twitter. I think someone should push that though.
08-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Ravi.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-03-2014, 11:18 AM
(08-03-2014 10:24 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Ravi.

That's good. Vote David Hayter as Sam Fischer in the next Splinter Cell. hayter's about as smart as beland from ubisoft anyway. They're good matches.
08-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Bet you sales would increase solely because of it.

Hayter might even be able to pull off a half-decent Fisher too.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-03-2014, 01:12 PM
(08-03-2014 11:58 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Bet you sales would increase solely because of it.

Hayter might even be able to pull off a half-decent Fisher too.

Best idea this forum has come up with. Watch IGN steal our thunder .
08-03-2014, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 02:58 PM by Solidsuitlarry.)
(08-03-2014 10:07 AM)Smiley Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 06:10 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  

Well, he's gotta put food on the table some how. Those kickstarter projects ain't gonna back themselves. Clearly, not even his so called fanbase is enough to help him get work these days.

I'm not sure if you're joking or your assburgers is acting up again, you actually think he pays the bills with voice gigs on crowdfunded games?

He becomes involved in some kickstarter projects his friends are running and his fanbase bring a lot more light to the game then it woulda gotten otherwise. They fail because theyre otherwise badly organized projects people have no interest in. The last one for Blaumstein raised 50,000 or something on his name alone which was quite impressive as the game had nothing else going for it and its page was rarely updated as Jeremy Blaumstein figured he could just ask for a quarter million dollars and he would get it.

Its ok dude, you tore up the picture she cant flick herself off to it anymore. Let it go.

08-03-2014, 01:56 PM
(08-03-2014 01:12 PM)PsychoVenoM Wrote:  ;)Best idea this forum has come up with. Watch IGN steal our thunder.

Hey, my idea. Every hood idea that's come out of this forum was mine goddamnit!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)