Ground Zeroes Rated 'M'. Rape confirmed.
01-15-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 10:56 AM by Terminento.)
RE: Ground Zeroes Rated 'M'. Rape confirmed.
Funny how, according to some "experts", Kojima is now the entirety of Konami.

SpaceByrd Wrote:You're like a mix of Kurt Russell and George Lucas.
01-15-2014, 11:27 AM
Deleted scenes of Kojima going M-rated on Konami of America for trying to take over his property.
01-17-2014, 08:51 AM
I felt sick that I actually had to click on that link to see what she was on about now.

I'm glad that even on her own twitter feed she can't seem to get many people to agree with her.
01-17-2014, 09:53 AM
(01-17-2014 08:51 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  I felt sick that I actually had to click on that link to see what she was on about now.

I'm glad that even on her own twitter feed she can't seem to get many people to agree with her.

She can get males to sympathyse with her, I've noticed.

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
01-17-2014, 01:23 PM
What is that attention seeking toddler up to this time on twitter..?
01-17-2014, 04:46 PM
(01-17-2014 01:23 PM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:  What is that attention seeking toddler up to this time on twitter..?
sperm donors won't make her a baby
01-30-2014, 07:02 PM
(01-17-2014 09:53 AM)Punished Pastry Wrote:  
(01-17-2014 08:51 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  I felt sick that I actually had to click on that link to see what she was on about now.

Probably because she looks attractive and they want to win her attention or something. They think that because they can communicate directly to her account means she will respond to them? Unless they're billionaire figureheads directly tied to the industry, they shouldn't get their hopes up....probably better than her lashing out like "Fuck off, you man!" or whatever.

I've learned about Ms. Anita in recent months. These feminist bloggers had me worried for a time, but my friend told me something that made my worst fears come true (the fear being of their influence over the industry)......that she will be a consultant of sorts for the upcoming Mirror’s Edge™ game.

Overall, she doesn't understand that she's arguing over something that involves cultural differences. Japan is just real with what they do, and hardly have to worry about people bitching about "exploitation of women" because it's been a staple of theirs for a long time now. Hope I don't upset anybody now that I said that, though.
Confused

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
01-31-2014, 01:32 AM
Welp there goes my interest in Mirrors Edge 2.

Seriously how the fuck is she going to consult on anything? Are they going to ask her to approve the script and outfits or some shit like she has some kind of authority on the matter?
01-31-2014, 02:04 AM
Wait really? She is gonna help with Mirrors Edge 2. Well shit.
01-31-2014, 03:33 AM
(01-31-2014 02:04 AM)Geoutlit Wrote:  Wait really? She is gonna help with Mirrors Edge 2. Well shit.

Remove all sticks. Rename the game, "holes"
01-31-2014, 07:22 AM
(01-30-2014 07:02 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  

Probably because she looks attractive and they want to win her attention or something. They think that because they can communicate directly to her account means she will respond to them? Unless they're billionaire figureheads directly tied to the industry, they shouldn't get their hopes up....probably better than her lashing out like "Fuck off, you man!" or whatever.

I've learned about Ms. Anita in recent months. These feminist bloggers had me worried for a time, but my friend told me something that made my worst fears come true (the fear being of their influence over the industry)......that she will be a consultant of sorts for the upcoming Mirror’s Edge™ game.

Overall, she doesn't understand that she's arguing over something that involves cultural differences. Japan is just real with what they do, and hardly have to worry about people bitching about "exploitation of women" because it's been a staple of theirs for a long time now. Hope I don't upset anybody now that I said that, though.
Confused

Not at all, glad you brought it up infact. That is an interesting fact. As far as the males go, I think they do it just to show how much of a "nice guy" they are. I agree, many things in MGS don't translate well to english, along with the humor of the series. I realize her anger, but this angry tumblr feminism needs to stop.

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
01-31-2014, 08:15 AM
(01-31-2014 07:22 AM)Punished Pastry Wrote:  
(01-30-2014 07:02 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  

Confused

Not at all, glad you brought it up infact. That is an interesting fact. As far as the males go, I think they do it just to show how much of a "nice guy" they are. I agree, many things in MGS don't translate well to english, along with the humor of the series. I realize her anger, but this angry tumblr feminism needs to stop.

Typical cis male reaction.

Only kidding of course, I honestly never even heard of cisgender before these assholes started throwing it around the last few months.

How the fuck is there now a word with a negative connotation for "not a tranny"?
01-31-2014, 10:46 AM
I had to look up that "cis male" thing to see what you were talking about. What the hell? God, I'm getting so sick of all these new idiotic words morons think up, though I hate those word combination things the most. LOL DRAMEDY BROMANCE LOOLOLOOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!
01-31-2014, 11:11 AM
(01-31-2014 01:32 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  Welp there goes my interest in Mirrors Edge 2.

Seriously how the fuck is she going to consult on anything? Are they going to ask her to approve the script and outfits or some shit like she has some kind of authority on the matter?
I think it's mostly a case where EA is trying to say "Hey; we're progressive!" Electronic Arts, Inc. has been fucking things up lately, but I'm stating things everyone already knows.

I played Mirror’s Edge™ (the 2008 title, that is) in late-July; first time ever. "Sweet but short," is my opinion of the game. But anyway, Faith Connors, the main protagonist, is another unique type of female heroine. I thought she was portrayed just fine in the game. Not sexualized, but not unattractive. DICE knew what they were doing when they made Faith....so I find it stupid to necessitate placing Anita into the game's development. I want to believe this is because EA is meddling in the game's development, but I'll never know.

(01-31-2014 07:22 AM)Punished Pastry Wrote:  
(01-30-2014 07:02 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  Probably because she looks attractive and they want to win her attention or something. They think that because they can communicate directly to her account means she will respond to them? Unless they're billionaire figureheads directly tied to the industry, they shouldn't get their hopes up....probably better than her lashing out like "Fuck off, you man!" or whatever.

Confused
Oh, so you're not upset with my take on the whole "exploitation of women" thing? Phew; what a relief.....because I think the topic is exaggerated, where people are taking certain things they see and over-analyzing them and subsequently ranting about them online. I wonder if someone on Tumblr ranted about this (CLICK), going on to proclaim how it's the most horrible thing to happen since The Holocaust (I'm paraphrasing, but you get my drift, right?), all the while not even acknowledging two critical things:
1.) Ripping clothes off women isn't what this game's about.....not that I know for sure; I never played this game. But obviously the biggest element in this game involves combat; I think the clothes being ripped is just a little bonus thrown in.
2.) This is Japan. Japan is a different culture from America, Canada, or the rest of the West. You can't tell another culture how to do things; it's like invading a country and imposing its will on everyone, the latter (shoving beliefs down their throats) sometimes being viewed as "immoral".**

In regards to Quiet here in MGSV, all things considered, I hope that the game doesn't sneak in some little thing where, say, Snake asks "How come she doesn't wear any clothes?" because it would give a bad feeling that KojiPro gave in to the whole feminist outrage and decided to come up with something in order to appease them....and chances are that the explanation in the game won't be good enough, either. KojiPro should just ignore the outrage, even if it's global, and continue doing what they do, without their creative process being interfered or derailed.

**Actually, Japan has been doing a bit more censorship or has been lax with ultra-violence in some of their recent mainstream entertainment mediums. I suspect this might be something business-related; if they want to proliferate their products to the West, they'd have to comply with our expectations, and if they don't, their products will probably only be found in hobby stores and the Internet....which would be very bad for business.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
01-31-2014, 12:10 PM
I own the 3DS version of the game you linked and your right it's more about the combat than ripping off clothes. The clothes act as armor so over time as you get attacked your "armor" gets damaged and breaks. Kinda like Dynasty Warriors with somewhat better game play.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)