For those who bought and didn't bought the game...
03-22-2014, 09:22 AM
For those who bought and didn't bought the game...
I would like to understand why;
For the ones who bought it; Why did you buy it?
For the ones who didn't; Why didn't you buy it.

I jerk off to a zombie "teen" from a video game. But I don't think I'm a necrophiliac pedophile...
03-22-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: For those who bought and didn't bought the game...
PS3 will be worthless in a few months otherwise I probably would have bought it.

I'm transitioning to PC gaming. The only consoles I'll probably buy from here on out will probably be Nintendo.
03-22-2014, 10:02 AM
I bought it because

This is my signature. Like you give a fuck.
03-22-2014, 10:08 AM
I didn't buy it because it's a glorified demo.
03-22-2014, 11:04 AM
(03-22-2014 09:22 AM)Eddy Bam Wrote:  For the ones who bought it; Why did you buy it?
Because it's Metal Gear. Despite the types of games I've played in recent years, Metal Gear is my raison d'être; as a gamer, it will always have a large place in my heart. Plus, it's time we got a new MGS game, starring Big Boss, on console.

Next year just can't come any sooner, though. Sad

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
03-22-2014, 12:58 PM
I bought it because I've already invested nearly twenty years in the damned thing, and I may as well see it to the end. Also I needed something to pop in my PS4.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
03-22-2014, 03:02 PM
(03-22-2014 10:08 AM)Neo Heaven Wrote:  I didn't buy it because it's a glorified demo.

Same here.

The Times Wrote:
Punished Shinobi
A Member who lost his Past
[Image: 2r77bkm.jpg]
03-22-2014, 03:37 PM
(03-22-2014 03:02 PM)Punished Shinobi Wrote:  
(03-22-2014 10:08 AM)Neo Heaven Wrote:  I didn't buy it because it's a glorified demo.

Same here.

I'm in to deep, can't back up now.
03-22-2014, 03:47 PM
Because I don't mind spending 30 dollars on something I'll enjoy.

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
03-22-2014, 04:32 PM
I bought it for 3 reasons. 1 - Needed it for the Metal Gear stockade I currently own. 2 - Wasn't shit else to play on the PS4 until inFamous. 3 - I figured I could squeeze at least 10 hours out of it and be happy. I have over 27 hours played so far, and I still haven't S ranked everything yet.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
03-22-2014, 04:38 PM
I didn't buy it because it has no value for money at that price. People citing how much gameplay they got should think about how much the real thing would have for a little extra money. A few months down the line this will have dropped in price, a lot - I am surprised it even got a physical release really. I don't support this business model.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
03-22-2014, 04:56 PM
I know they were not planning on a psysical copy release for next gen, but people complained that they wanted one, saw the price, then shit themselves. knocked down the price and they still shit themselves. But I guess I understand, 40 is a bit hefty. I see what you are saying future, vote with your wallet!

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
03-22-2014, 05:04 PM
Moving onto PC gaming myself also the glorified demo thing as well as I didn't like them dropping Hayter or the other actors the way they did, even if i'll admit Sutherland is probably better at the job being he's a full time veteran actor and all whereas Hayter was a writer doing it as a hobby, although that can be said for other voice actors like Pat Zimmerman too.

May get it on PS4 when the price has dropped a heap but as I don't plan on getting a PS4 at least until FFXV is out that may not be for a while.
03-22-2014, 07:45 PM
I got it since it wasn't all that much and I figured I'd see for myself and hoped it would be fun. I've beaten the first part only (and replayed it, doing way better) and just what I've played is much more enjoyable than the entirety of MGS4 as far as I'm concerned.
Also, the whole "We need a real actor" excuse is just stupid, now that I've played it. I think that Hayter would have done a better job, since he's played Big Boss in three games now and when he talks about Chico, Paz, and such that he would have had more of a connection. I really don't see why Hayter had to be replaced, unless the whole face technology thing is going to be used more in The Phantom Pain.
03-23-2014, 01:39 AM
I bought it because given how good Metal Gear has always been I gambled on Ground Zeroes being worth its money.
I won. I was right.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)