Finally some concrete(er) details [SPOILERS]
12-16-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Finally some concrete(er) details
-Despite whether you turn on or off marking, their positions will still be marked on your map, they just won't show up on screen.
- Play as TPS or FPS for aiming
- Anyone you rescue in Ground Zeroes will be available as soldiers in TPP. Other stuff too TBA.
- YOU HAVE CREATED A PLAYER PARADOX!!!! Snake... SNAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!! DUn dun dundundun...
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=10853
12-16-2013, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 04:24 PM by THEND.)
Kojima's drunk...go home kojima

edit: sounds like we're getting a big boss tomagatchi...

finally, a superspy mercenary who's eating habits and emotional state must be worried about endlessly.

Looking forward to changing his diaper and making sure he eats right.

realistically now...

this would be a cool way of affecting aiming, speed, sickness, etc....from mgs3 and mgs4 and even the different loadouts from PW...but instead the way you "raise your snake"(never a shortage of d!ck puns in MG) determines his performance in-game. DEUS EX MACHINA MUCH?

Sounds like fun.

EDIT:

I'm thinking the robotic arm will play a bigger role in the story than originally intended.
12-21-2013, 10:02 AM
I hope there's a rocket punch option.

Also I hope eventually it turns out Snake's arm gets upgraded to contain a nuke and he himself becomes the perfect mobile metal gear. One that can sneak into any place undetected and fire.
12-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Every soldier a Nuclear Equipped walking battle tank...sounds like the ultimate deterrent. You might be on to something. ROCKET, PEACE!
12-22-2013, 03:50 AM
Kojima on which version of MGSV Ground Zeroes to buy
12-22-2013, 11:40 AM
(12-22-2013 03:50 AM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:   Kojima on which version of MGSV Ground Zeroes to buy

The MGSV Complete Version Set that'll be released in summer of 2016.
12-23-2013, 05:49 PM
(12-22-2013 11:40 AM)jdnation Wrote:  
(12-22-2013 03:50 AM)hellrasinbrasin Wrote:   Kojima on which version of MGSV Ground Zeroes to buy

The MGSV Complete Version Set that'll be released in summer of 2016.

What are the odds we'll see a new version of the metal gear peace walker. I"m actually looking forward to the mech fight in this game.
12-23-2013, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 11:09 PM by jdnation.)
Unlikely. They won't bother making more PSP games unless they're really Japan-centric. Most likely they'd target the Vita, but Konami doesn't like the abysmal sales of the device so far. And they seem content to just push Peace Walker's digital version for Vita play.

I imagine the co-op modes in MGSV will be more fleshed out over Peace Walker's model. I'm eager to see what they'll do too.

I'm guessing there will be 4-player co-op Extra-ops sneaking missions.
4-player boss encounters.
4 vs 4 map challenges. Maybe one team manning and defending Metal Gear while another team tries to stop/take it out.

Kojima's also keen on pushing user generated content so there'll probably be stuff like that too where you create your own matches/objectives.
12-23-2013, 11:27 PM
OH i mean more like the actual Peace Walker coming back. With those big wide open spaces I imagine kojima and staff could stage some unique boss battles.
12-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Yeah I'd guess they'll have some fun recreations where a 4-player team can fight ever Metal Gear in history. Will LOL when Raxa gets snubbed...
12-24-2013, 01:29 PM
(12-24-2013 10:53 AM)jdnation Wrote:  Yeah I'd guess they'll have some fun recreations where a 4-player team can fight ever Metal Gear in history. Will LOL when Raxa gets snubbed...

MGSPO, the greatest mystery since the Patriots themselves. fml
12-27-2013, 04:32 AM
If rising was letting players use raiden in mgs4, then i expect mgsv to be the equivalent of letting players use snake on the big shell... considering we'll be building an offshore base of operations that if i remember correctly can be attacked (not just in story aspects...see shinobido?) then it's likely we'll have all the snake on big shell that we want.
01-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Closer look at Snake's Walkman, which is used to import your music.
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=11023

Donna Burke is the voice of the iDroid. Sounds will come from speaker in Dualshock 4 for PS4 version.
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=11045
01-09-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm feeling a bit concernicus about the possibility that Ground Zeroes will be surprisingly short. I understand GZ is meant to be as it is described (a tutorial, etc), but I'm hoping it will be a bit longer besides just that mission where you have to rescue Chico.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
01-09-2014, 08:58 PM
(01-09-2014 05:44 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  I'm feeling a bit concernicus about the possibility that Ground Zeroes will be surprisingly short. I understand GZ is meant to be as it is described (a tutorial, etc), but I'm hoping it will be a bit longer besides just that mission where you have to rescue Chico.

That's what I was worried about too but not so much anymore with all the side ops you can do aside from the main story missions. And, of course, the re-playability of said missions is there so it should keep us busy for some time.

All I knows is I can't wait for March.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)