FULL GAME
02-18-2013, 08:02 AM
FULL GAME
Full Story mode on Hard if ur interested:

EDIT: Here's a working Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJK3gFm3h...X-OXqTmF6M

Hey it is it's own game completely different than MGS series. I wonder why that is?
02-18-2013, 03:31 PM

Link's not working...

Anyone leak what the supposed 'artbook' we get as a pre-order is yet? I want to know whether it's worth it. If so I'll pro-order a day ahead tomorrow. If not, I'll wait until after Lent. Maybe the price will come down.
02-18-2013, 07:12 PM

There's a new artbook?
02-19-2013, 07:57 AM

jdnation Wrote:Link's not working...

Anyone leak what the supposed 'artbook' we get as a pre-order is yet? I want to know whether it's worth it. If so I'll pro-order a day ahead tomorrow. If not, I'll wait until after Lent. Maybe the price will come down.
It's a short and wide Shinkawa artbook showcasing his concept art for the game. The layout of the book is pretty stylized, though. Some of the art extends off pages or is rotated at an angle, or is spread across two pages which is a personal pet peave of mine in artbooks, and there are some big kanji on every page which sometimes obscures bits of the artwork.

I think I read that there's supposed to be a more complete artbook (exclusive to Japan? I forget) which includes all of the PG staff concept artwork and commentary on the design process.
02-19-2013, 09:40 AM

Thanks. Then I'll skip picking up the game for now. Would rather get the proper artbook. Will likely get it where I work. Will likely also cost me under $70, but it's usually worth it.
02-19-2013, 12:26 PM

Actually, checking around, it seems that I was thinking of the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition.

It contains 16 pages of exclusive artwork and commentary from the team.

I'm not sure if it contains the same artwork as the Yoji Shinkawa artbook from Gamestop, which appears to be the same one included in the Japanese limited edition. That one is 24 pages long, but as I said before is more stylized and includes rotated/cropped artwork and even some screenshot galleries.

I'm not sure if a proper, full artbook has been announced yet, or if Shinkawa's artwork is included in the strategy guide. It'll likely be collected in an artbook eventually, regardless.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)