FOB: Defence - hackers everywhere
09-14-2016, 09:36 AM
FOB: Defence - hackers everywhere
Lately i see lots of cheaters using invicibility hack. On the second one my whole staff was stunned in matter of seconds. Well at last you can deal with them just to extract them Fiddle

09-14-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: FOB: Defence - hackers everywhere
I remember the original MGO had a glitch whereone could yank their cat-5 and replug it quickly, and they'd be able to keep playing but on everyone elses screens, they'd be invisible; their character model would be frozen wherever they were when they yanked. You could only harm them if you actually found their character model, which could be hidden anywhere, whereas they could hurt you from wherever they were on their screen.

One round, I had this little fuck try and pull that garbage, so I went and found his body hanging from the side of the cliff, shot it dead, and had enough time between his respawn to finish most of whatever the mission was. He respawned, still invisible to me, but sucked so much that he wasn't able to kill me before I won the match.

Sent the little prick a message about how much garbage he was to have cheated and still lost so hard.

Kids, eh?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
11-02-2016, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 04:11 AM by VergilD.)
RE: FOB: Defence - hackers everywhere
Another defend, this time with normal attackers and yes had one hacker there too, which i was immortal with him. Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)