Exclusive PS3 RISING DLC
02-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Exclusive PS3 RISING DLC
But it's only PS3 exclusive in North America...

And you still have to pay for it...

Quote:+ Dalton Link on February 4th, 2013 at 11:36 am said:

@MGS4_80GB

The pricing for the VR Missions DLC pack will be released at a later date. Please stay tuned!

Quote:+ Dalton Link on February 4th, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

The DLC will be available for PS3 users in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Japan. The PS3 exclusivity is only for North America. Thanks for your question.

Also this...

Quote:+ Dalton Link on February 4th, 2013 at 11:44 am said:

You may see MSF infiltrate the Vita in the near future. Stay tuned!

And this...
Quote:+ Dalton Link on February 4th, 2013 at 11:58 am said:

We’ll make the announcement on the digital release of MGR soon! Please stay tuned!

[Image: 8444449697_001af9ed3a_z.jpg]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/0...ns-on-ps3/
02-04-2013, 05:01 PM

It's a great day for America, everybody. Yes indeedy it is.

Otacon: What's your situation?
Raiden: Wet and miserable.
[Image: 65132993053652116_4.gif]
02-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Re: Exclusive PS3 RISING DLC
Quote:+ Dalton Link on February 4th, 2013 at 11:44 am said:

You may see MSF infiltrate the Vita in the near future. Stay tuned!
MGS Fanboys Wrote:"I ROVE U HIEDO KOJUMIA, TAK All MAH MANNY! I DON CAR IF I BOUGHET DA SAEM GAEM TWEICE!"
Yup.

I jerk off to a zombie "teen" from a video game. But I don't think I'm a necrophiliac pedophile...
02-05-2013, 04:58 AM

thanks, obama.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
02-05-2013, 05:58 AM

They'll release it to the rest of the world eventually.

Quote:You may see MSF infiltrate the VITA in the near future. Stay tuned!

Please no.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
02-05-2013, 07:38 AM

Does anyone else really miss & prefer the more Tron-esq VR environments from MGS1 as opposed to the ones introduced in MGS2 that have carried on through the series?

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-05-2013, 08:36 AM

Definitely.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
02-06-2013, 04:19 PM

Slightly off topic, but I wish there was some sort of VR mission creation mode or something, although it would ruin the point of this DLC. I've always wanted something like that.
02-06-2013, 05:26 PM

Some fag Wrote:Does anyone else really miss & prefer the more Tron-esq VR environments from MGS1 as opposed to the ones introduced in MGS2 that have carried on through the series?

I like both just fine.
02-06-2013, 05:41 PM

New one's cool, especially how it changes from day to night depending on when you're playing. But the old ones just had that cool vibe to them.

I agree about the create-a-mission thing too. be neat if you could build puzzles and then upload them online for buddies to try and beat. Of course, like Minecraft, most of the maps would just be gigantic blocky cocks. But hey, THAT SUITS rAIDEN JUST FINE, FUCKING TWINK.

And finally, on that note, fuck you, Caps Lock. When I try to hit Shift and get you instead by accident, you fuck yourself.

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM

Some fag Wrote:New one's cool, especially how it changes from day to night depending on when you're playing. But the old ones just had that cool vibe to them.

I agree about the create-a-mission thing too. be neat if you could build puzzles and then upload them online for buddies to try and beat. Of course, like Minecraft, most of the maps would just be gigantic blocky cocks. But hey, THAT SUITS rAIDEN JUST FINE, FUCKING TWINK.

And finally, on that note, fuck you, Caps Lock. When I try to hit Shift and get you instead by accident, you fuck yourself.

based on that fox engine real-time level designer that Kojima showed off at that one college, I'd reckon Ground Zeroes will have a level editor. Not only did they show that they can use the fox engine to place objects and enemies into a level in real-time, but it's also the logical progression of the series: 3, PO and 4 had more and more refined multi-player, peace walker had co-op, obviously a level editor is the next step.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
02-06-2013, 07:53 PM

Gun Animal Wrote:based on that fox engine real-time level designer that Kojima showed off at that one college, I'd reckon Ground Zeroes will have a level editor. Not only did they show that they can use the fox engine to place objects and enemies into a level in real-time, but it's also the logical progression of the series: 3, PO and 4 had more and more refined multi-player, peace walker had co-op, obviously a level editor is the next step.

I think Kojima said something about being able to customize your base and then awlka round it and stuff.
02-07-2013, 03:10 PM

I been hoping for VR missions since MGS2 sub, I understood a reason for not having it in MGS3, but it would have been amazing to have them in a sub version of MGS4.. so it's cool they are making a come back in rising
02-08-2013, 04:47 AM

MGS3 should have had plain ol' old-school Obstacle/Confidence Courses, with The Boss yelling at you the whole time.

02-08-2013, 01:00 PM

Some fag Wrote:New one's cool, especially how it changes from day to night depending on when you're playing. But the old ones just had that cool vibe to them.

Why don't you just delete what you wrote and type it again not in caps lock?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)