Episode 45 (SPOILERS) - Question?
11-06-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Episode 45 (SPOILERS) - Question?
(11-06-2015 07:36 AM)Hairy Armpits Wrote:  It sucks, because out of all the boring, dreary characters in this game, she's the only one that's even half-way interested.

Pretty sure you meant Huey.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
11-06-2015, 10:03 PM
(11-06-2015 04:55 PM)Punished Singh Wrote:  Pretty sure you meant Huey.

I... actually forgot Huey was in the game. Okay, good point, though I maintain Huey falls into the sin of suddenly being a dick just because everyone has to be a dick in MGSV.
11-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Huey wasn't that bad in Peace Walker but in this... he has no redeeming qualities. Habitual liar, apathetic, murderer.
11-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Quiet was bland and generic and then just walked off for some reason despite them having cures or whatever, Huey was just an overdone crackpot so we could remember this game next time playings MGS2. Thanks!

Mission 45 pissed me off so much that I had to just resort to using the aerial bombardment. Some of the vehicles had far too much armour and ridiculous line of sight that is no way in line with the rest of the game.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
01-31-2016, 02:32 PM
I don't think she surrendered. Wasn't she captured?

She's pretty awesome but not invincible. She can even get critically injured on missions with you. Particularly if she's up against many tanks etc.

The Soviets wanted... REVENGE... (sound effect)

So somehow unknown to us she was probably spotted and taken out. Considering the forces you face in that mission they likely overwhelmed her the same way using excessive force.

If they kept her locked up and deprived of sunlight and water and food, she'd be weak. Though it appears that they were not aware of her ability to live purely by water at all, so the guy trying to drown her thought she was dead.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)