Do soldiers pay no mind to barrels exploding within 5m of them in your game too?
09-12-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Do soldiers pay no mind to barrels exploding within 5m of them in your game too?
If they did, they probably skipped everything that can possibly be skipped.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-12-2015, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 02:44 PM by PoisonSnake.)
RE: Do soldiers pay no mind to barrels exploding within 5m of them in your game too?
Probably, so maybe there was a guide for reviewers on what to do and what to skip (do the main missions, avoid detection, and u will finish it in x hours), and maybe also codes to shortcut unlocking some of the more spectacular items, weapons, vehicles, tits, scenes, whatever. Enough for them to worship the final work of the Master as it deserves...
09-12-2015, 05:23 PM
It's Metal Gear. Like Call of Duty, it'd have gotten 10s regardless of whether it's good or not.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-13-2015, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 03:16 AM by Ocrafter.)
Impossible they finished it in the few hours they had with the game, i played for almost 50hrs before the novelty wore off and i began to see it for what it really was, the first 30-40 hours before id seen everything over and over i would have scored it 10/10 too, now id give it 7.5/10
09-14-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2015 12:46 PM by Victor Katilis.)
LMAO, the scripting is so fucking retarded in this game.

You can lure people away from you if you drive a tank and shoot your main gun (provided it is not combat alert). Those idiots will run towards where your shell exploded to 'investigate', all the while ignoring the muzzle blast from the actual tank.

Smile

Another - start a firefight, raise a combat alarm, let them radio the CP, hear CP confirming the alert mode and your location, themcapture the whole outpost, but leave at least one stunned. He will wake up, and go 'CP, I have been knocked out, what do I do?'

CP will go 'Be careful, it might be the sign of an intruder' as if there was no alert mode beforehand. Yeah, no fucking shit, you moron.

This is so fucking lazy, I doubt it even been playtested, completely fucking unacceptable.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
09-14-2015, 11:07 PM
I honestly don't know why the gameplay is so widely praised. Yes, the game affords the player an abundance of options, but this flexibility also means more situations the game couldn't possibly (without spending a decade in development anyway) account for. It's an unbalanced and tedious mess.
09-16-2015, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 01:30 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Oh, btw.

Dead bodies disappearing - confirmed.
[Image: 28im7ah.png]

P.S. All within the same outpost, if you wanna ask.
P.P.S. Just read somewhere that they actually RESPAWN. WTF kinda bullshit is that....

My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
09-16-2015, 03:44 PM
(09-16-2015 01:20 PM)Victor Katilis Wrote:  P.P.S. Just read somewhere that they actually RESPAWN. WTF kinda bullshit is that....

Yeah they do, they even have a spawning animation in which they appear from a light, blood forms a human shape, and then they turn into standard enemies.

I thought the game was spawning skulls while that was happening, but nope. It happened deep in OKB Zero so I think it happens when you're in areas that enemies can't really reach just by driving in but it's still pretty dumb.
09-16-2015, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 03:54 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Just when I thought that could barely stomach vehicles blowing up into nothing....

P.S. Also why the fuck do the soldiers mumble and groan during the interrogation when they actually spoke perfectly good Russian when you didn't have an interpreter?
So let me get this straight - you recorded ALL of these foreign lines but couldn't do, literally, what, 5 MORE lines? Or what, you forgot to do it? What the fuck!

This is actually the very first fuck up I discovered while playing - sloppy shit like this really pisses me off.

My vision is augmented ©

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)