Dick Walker...
10-09-2015, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 09:26 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Dick Walker...
Is the best buddy there is. Fucking victorinox-grade bro that can do everything.
Here's what it did for me in Extreme version of Backup, Back Down.

[Image: fuck-shit-damn.gif]
Not an Ass-rank, cause I fucking did it for the lulz.
[Image: jSrXWI.gif]

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
10-11-2015, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:02 AM by Dr. Clark.)
RE: Dick Walker...
Now that you mention your love for the walker, there cold have been a Play-Arts figure of it with functioning wheels. Also, a puppy DDog plush.

You were complaining about the sleeping darts but if you're playing in extreme, they aren't supposed to last.

So, there's an arm upgrade that let's you run faster? Nanomachines aside, it's probably due to some electric stimulation imbued with it. Damn, Venom's arm sound is annoying as hell...it almost looks like DB's Cell.

Man, that MG2 theme made me watch the video until the very end.

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
10-11-2015, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 12:36 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Quote:You were complaining about the sleeping darts but if you're playing in extreme, they aren't supposed to last.
Mate, are you serious? Not only tranq lasts 4 minutes on normal, what about all the other sentries I tranq'd in the videos?!
I put a dart in that guy at 2:34 - he woke up at 2:59. It is clearly a fucking bug where it still considers him stunned from that hip throw, disregarding the tranq. How the fuck this has gone past playtesting is beyond me.

Quote:So, there's an arm upgrade that let's you run faster?
yeah man, crawling and reloading speed upgrades preceding it.

Look at me doing the C2W mission:

He looks goofy as fuck, lmao.

Quote:Man, that MG2 theme made me watch the video until the very end.

I just could not bring myself to chop it off. I went out of my way to have the final images run as long as possible, as you can plainly see, haha.

My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
10-11-2015, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 11:47 AM by Artful Dodger.)
I only use D Walker on the Metallic Archea mission (the skulls unit are such bastards lol). Also recently developed that intercept head and tried using it on a guard post in Africa. I instigated a firefight, expecting it to start kicking unholy amounts of butt, using it's gatling to mow everyone down.

...it just stood there while mortar fire rained down on it, leaving me to clear up the bad guys. I was "slightly" disappointed there. I'd rank the walker pretty low in terms of versatility and usefullness amongst the four buddies. And you'd think being bipedal, it'd conquer uneven rocky terrain pretty well, but it dosen't. That shitty landing animation every time you step off of something more than a foot tall... Even it's missiles are shitty and barely good enough to kill a rat, let alone one of those annoying red painted gunships.

Speaking of tranqs, I was fucking about in free roam today, and went to the first guard post after Spugmay Keep. Tranqed everyone, but then the guy in the tower woke up really fucking quick, and another sentry showed up, seemingly about of nowhere. That place is rigged I tell you.

-
10-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Quote:I only use D Walker on the Metallic Archea mission (the skulls unit are such bastards lol).

Dude - just man run towards the minigun as soon as the mission starts. Mission complete in 1 minute.

Also nah mate, he is quite good in sentry mode if you use it right (ambushes). Sure, it won't use the main weapon.
But he pulls of consistent headshots for me with tranqs for me. No alerts as well.
Equip him with SMGs - it fucks everyone up just like that.
Machetes are also hillarious.

But it is where you equip him with discharger/ballista he starts to really shine.

As for walking and traversing - it is more of a problem with the game itself and how it handles inclines. I mostly use him in driving mode - no stupid animations apart from when you crash in to something.

Memo is - if you can deal with shit handling - it is actually a really fun thing to use, without easy mode like queit or the dog.

My vision is augmented ©
10-11-2015, 12:27 PM
I barely used the damn thing. Since I couldn't equip it with anything in the buddy menu, thought it was some kind of glitch. By the time I figured out that you have to customize it in an entirely different menu, I had already asS ranked every mission.

So I stuck with my fuckbuddy until she dumped me, then replaced her with a dog like any maimed veteran would.
10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Now I ain't saying D's a gold-digger...

10-11-2015, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 03:46 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Gold Snake? Is that the version of Snake Eater specifically devoted to parodying Goldfinger?

I thought this game was about diamonds.

My vision is augmented ©
10-11-2015, 05:56 PM
I believe they're poking fun at Kansai.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...d-v/.93991

I think it has to do with this...
http://abandonedkansai.com/2014/10/07/ja...gold-cult/

There was also a Kill La Kill episode that should explain it...
10-13-2015, 02:31 AM
(10-11-2015 07:35 AM)Victor Katilis Wrote:  Mate, are you serious? Not only tranq lasts 4 minutes on normal, what about all the other sentries I tranq'd in the videos?!
I put a dart in that guy at 2:34 - he woke up at 2:59. It is clearly a fucking bug where it still considers him stunned from that hip throw, disregarding the tranq. How the fuck this has gone past playtesting is beyond me.

yeah man, crawling and reloading speed upgrades preceding it.

Look at me doing the C2W mission:
(...)

He looks goofy as fuck, lmao.

Fair enough about the tranqs.. You're wondering why it passed playtesting? It's MGSV so expect a lot of other shit that was rushed.

Well, it's "Big Boss" so despite the man getting older, he's a stallion...more so with the help of pills that let you go into reflex mode right after.

Btw, does the game makes any reference to either Gray Fox and Sniper Wolf? Venom not being the real deal just fucks their story as well as Kyle Schneider's. The state of this game has saved me a nice amount of money because I'll go with the PS3 version.

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
10-13-2015, 02:54 AM
(10-11-2015 03:44 PM)Victor Katilis Wrote:  Gold Snake? Is that the version of Snake Eater specifically devoted to parodying Goldfinger?

I thought this game was about diamonds.

Right, because Diamonds Are Forever.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-13-2015, 07:26 AM
(10-13-2015 02:31 AM)Dr. Clark Wrote:  Btw, does the game makes any reference to either Gray Fox and Sniper Wolf? Venom not being the real deal just fucks their story as well as Kyle Schneider's. The state of this game has saved me a nice amount of money because I'll go with the PS3 version.
You can unlock the same MGS1 Gray Fox skin as in Ground Zeroes and there's an outfit for Quiet that makes it look like she's cosplaying Wolf, but no- while you're being Venom the real Big Boss is probably off somewhere actually meeting those people on the battlefields. (damn, wouldn't that make for a nice Chapter 3: The Real McCoy?)

-
10-21-2015, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 04:16 AM by Victor Katilis.)
I think metallic diarrhea is the most apropriate name for the game. Cause it sure as hell ain't solid.

I dunno why you had trouble with this, Dodger. You told me you used it on this mission.

More stuff coming up.

My vision is augmented ©
10-21-2015, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 05:49 AM by Artful Dodger.)
D walker has been pretty indispensible on that mission, it's just the last two times I've played it, that vehicle disabling gas has somehow caught me out and forced the fight to continue on foot. I'm still glad to say that I managed to stay alive and do the Extreme one in one attempt though.

Also - been getting to know the fulton ballista. That thing sure does make a joke of vehicles on Backup Backdown and Traitor's Caravan.

-
10-22-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2015 05:51 PM by Victor Katilis.)
This one too.
Was pretty disappointing with only 4 vehicles to get.

My vision is augmented ©

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)