Calling all artists who like Metal Gear!
01-07-2012, 06:04 AM
Calling all artists who like Metal Gear!
I'm looking for an artist to work with me to animate what should be at most a five minute clip related to Metal Gear. I have a script and already have the voice work done. I don't care what you use as long as I can work with it. I'm perfectly fine with Flash. You will be able to work on this until summer at the earliest. Please drop me a line at [email protected] if you're interested, along with a sample of your work attached or linked to. If you know someone who may be interested, pass this on.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
01-07-2012, 08:44 AM

If I think of anyone, I'll pass it along...

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
01-07-2012, 08:49 AM

Animating, you say? I'll see what I can do. Hopefully saying this doesn't affect my plans, because when I do, I wind up being lazy.

Oh well, I'm updating my tablet driver.
01-07-2012, 03:53 PM

Ah ha ha ha! Look what I found:
[Image: Max-Payne.gif][Image: OHSHIT.gif]
[Image: OcelotBangRavi.gif][Image: BangRavi.gif][Image: Sig-Op.gif]
[Image: CODEC.gif][Image: Josh-Kick.gif]

Consider this my portfolio, ha ha!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
01-07-2012, 03:56 PM

Oh god. I remember all of these, except the one where I presume it's you that's fucking Ravi. Beautiful.

HORSE STEALTH
01-07-2012, 04:07 PM

Jesus Christ, look how fat I was in the one with me cocking the pistol...

...GROSS!

01-07-2012, 04:47 PM

I made these last year, but I guess I should share with you guys.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/20704...3f9nux.jpg
http://www.deviantart.com/download/24919...44d1wg.png
I fucking failed on Gillian's head because of some fuckin' angle.
01-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Wherein I post my Tumblr again! Here's everything Metal Gear related I've ever done:

[The 40-Year-]Old Snake (plus Gerard Butler)
Metal Gear Bidoof
the Improvisational Masterpiece

I don't animate often, but when I do it looks like this:

[Image: tumblr_llz57xp01R1qhesl6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llzi6bdc6t1qj164eo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lmib7bk3131qj164eo1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lm2wnwlnHI1qhesl6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lo261wHARM1qj164eo1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_loc0n1gI5Y1qj164eo1_500.gif]

I can barely use Flash and I'm absolutely horrible at lipsynching... but, uh, I can learn! Probably! Well, I can try my best at least. Huge fan of your articles/videos and nothing but time to kill.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
01-07-2012, 09:20 PM

Nice Zardoz gif.

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist
01-08-2012, 05:44 AM

Zerim Wrote:Oh god. I remember all of these, except the one where I presume it's you that's fucking Ravi. Beautiful.

Thats the best one... Josh looks like hes getting tired... Blush

it is what it is
01-08-2012, 05:32 PM

Josh Wrote:Jesus Christ, look how fat I was in the one with me cocking the pistol...

...GROSS!

You're actually showing about a half of a pound of fat more on your face in what I assume is a more recent picture (your current avatar) based on your photobucket's upload date and metadata date.

This would indicate that you are within 10-15lbs heavier now than you were in that picture.

Or you put on 20+ and lost it very fast (unhealthy dieting, weight loss aids).
01-08-2012, 07:22 PM

...or the lighting was just totally different? And since you can only see a small amount of my face in my avatar, and I have a shemagh tied around it...

01-08-2012, 08:53 PM

Josh Wrote:...or the lighting was just totally different? And since you can only see a small amount of my face in my avatar, and I have a shemagh tied around it...

Mhm.
01-09-2012, 12:20 AM

Josh Wrote:...or the lighting was just totally different? And since you can only see a small amount of my face in my avatar, and I have a shemagh tied around it...

Face it, fatso! You're just a big tub of lard and your denial is never going to change it. Admitting is the first step, and we're all here to help you( lose some weight you fatbody).

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
01-09-2012, 07:40 AM

...meh, I'll just price-check on eBay for a good girdle and call it a day.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)