But if Venom Snake is...
02-05-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: But if Venom Snake is...
(02-05-2016 05:42 AM)SexyKaz Wrote:  The big question is why the fuck are there no black chicks in TPP? Or pretty much any ethnicity other than white and anime white.

Aren't there? I think they're rare though...

02-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Yeah, there's a black woman you can get, and at least one Asian. I also noticed that they all sound like they're about to fall dead after sprinting.
02-05-2016, 08:44 PM
"See!? I told you so! But I will kill him!"

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
02-06-2016, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 01:51 AM by John Doom.)
"So, I hear Kojima took your women's breath away as well as their dignity!"
02-06-2016, 05:07 AM
"Didn't you know that 2/3s of the world's poorest athletes are women?"

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-06-2016, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 06:13 AM by John Doom.)
"But... what about women's pentathlon!? Nnnnnnghhhhhh!"
02-06-2016, 07:34 AM
"USELESS WOMAN!"

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-06-2016, 11:21 AM
BigB0SS Wrote:"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

I think anger is like diesel and happiness is like gasoline.

Most people are like cars with a gas engine; they break down when you fill them with diesel, and though they go far on gas, they're relatively weak.

I, on the other hand, am a big-ass truck. Gas is shit; I need diesel. And I may not be the most luxerous vehicle out there, but I'm tougher than shit and nothing'll stop me once the accelerator's on the floor.

You weak bitches fall apart when you get angry; I thrive on anger. It lets me do the things I'm able to do without falling apart.

I'm such a boss!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
"To a dark place this line of thought will carry us"
02-07-2016, 01:47 AM
"Our anger and lust for revenge have already done that."
02-08-2016, 01:31 AM
(02-06-2016 11:21 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  
BigB0SS Wrote:"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

I think anger is like diesel and happiness is like gasoline.

Most people are like cars with a gas engine; they break down when you fill them with diesel, and though they go far on gas, they're relatively weak.

I, on the other hand, am a big-ass truck. Gas is shit; I need diesel. And I may not be the most luxerous vehicle out there, but I'm tougher than shit and nothing'll stop me once the accelerator's on the floor.

You weak bitches fall apart when you get angry; I thrive on anger. It lets me do the things I'm able to do without falling apart.

I'm such a boss!

I run on magic pretty pony princess perfume! Tee hee!
02-08-2016, 05:13 AM
That means giving blow-jobs to truckers in the parking lot in exchange for a ride to the next town if I'm correct.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-08-2016, 09:22 AM
(02-08-2016 05:13 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  That means giving blow-jobs to truckers in the parking lot in exchange for a ride to the next town if I'm correct.

Candy Cane...... Is that you Candy Cane?

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
02-08-2016, 12:47 PM
(02-05-2016 07:26 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  Yeah, there's a black woman you can get, and at least one Asian. I also noticed that they all sound like they're about to fall dead after sprinting.

There are a couple Asians I've noticed (one with short hair, one with longer hair & one with a ponytail).

Still, I only noticed the wheezing coming out of Flaming Buffalo.
02-08-2016, 03:27 PM
There's probably a few different female voices, like there are with the men, and maybe only the one woke up in a tub of ice with only one lung after a shitty night of roofies at a crappy University bar.

It's not like there's a definite rhyme or reason to who you end up bringing back to Mother Base; the personalities are all randomized. I only have one single female in the Combat Team, and she just happens to have asthema and half a testicle lodged in her throat.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)