Blah blah blah read this before playing The Phantom Pain
08-31-2015, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2015 05:59 AM by Nike Schneider.)
Blah blah blah read this before playing The Phantom Pain
A Few Things to Clear Up Before Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

If it's wordy it's because it was originally going to be a video but ain't nobody got time for that.
08-31-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Blah blah blah read this before playing The Phantom Pain
Nice article Ravi. I've wonder how old Miller is supposed to be? I've always found it pretty strange that Liquid, who is likely at least 25 years his junior, was able to successfully impersonate him.

Similarly, I'm curious how he goes from working with Big Boss to in some ways working directly against him (insofar as being Solid Snake's mentor). I wonder if Big Boss knew his former partner was working against him in MG2?
09-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Ah it's a good write up, besides you can't do the old picture captions in a video.
10-25-2015, 02:22 PM
So... is there a post TPP article incoming?

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
10-25-2015, 02:48 PM
(08-31-2015 06:56 AM)iBrews Wrote:  I've always found it pretty strange that Liquid, who is likely at least 25 years his junior, was able to successfully impersonate him.

Nanomachines & advanced aging? Isn't it more strange that Snake is somehow able to *SEE* Liquid via Codec? That's something I've personally never understood, and I think that bogus garbage is why they made such an in-your-face display of the Codec in MGS2 being completely nanomachine-operated as opposed to a simple radio device that was merely powered by Snake's nanomachines (which had a 24-hour battery life themselves...yeah, fuck you, MGS4!).

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
10-25-2015, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 04:59 PM by JohnnySasaki20.)
(10-25-2015 02:48 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  
(08-31-2015 06:56 AM)iBrews Wrote:  I've always found it pretty strange that Liquid, who is likely at least 25 years his junior, was able to successfully impersonate him.

Nanomachines & advanced aging? Isn't it more strange that Snake is somehow able to *SEE* Liquid via Codec? That's something I've personally never understood,...

...yeah, fuck you, MGS4!

Yeah, that, and how the fuck does nobody else hear you/them talking while on Codec? Yes, they explained how you can hear the other person very well, and I understand how that could work, but they never explained both how you can see the other person and how/why other people around you can't hear you while you're clearly talking into it. Sometimes even yelling.

They could have just said something like; "The codec says the words you're thinking at the time, so nobody else can hear you talk, because you aren't actually talking, just thinking.", but that wouldn't have made much sense either, and would have been a bitch to operate correctly. I can envision so many awkward moments from you just accidentally thinking something inappropriate. Like; "Damn Naomi, I am sooo tapping that ass when I get back. ....Uh, shit, I totally just said that. Ah fuck this codec bullshit. .......I'm still talking. How the fuck do I turn this thing off again?".

I wouldn't even know where to begin with how they can see you. What's more, you can see their mouths moving, so they are apparently physically saying things.

They sure are asking a lot from you in the "suspension of disbelief" category in these games. Dodgy

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-25-2015, 05:30 PM
Since you mention it, they should have made enemies become suspicious if you trigger the Radio while near them in PW/GZ/TPP.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)