02-06-2011, 12:31 AM

Mr. Wolfe Wrote:Maybe it's NOT A METAL GEAR CHARACTER AT ALL
IMPOSSIBLE

THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE FRANCHISE

[Image: Top_Gear_Logo.gif]
02-06-2011, 07:53 AM

Mr. Wolfe Wrote:Maybe it's NOT A METAL GEAR CHARACTER AT ALL

Maybe it's...

some faggy dude from Zone of the Enders...

Mr. Wolfe Wrote:NOT METAL GEAR

[Image: obama-laughing.jpg]

This is my signature. Like you give a fuck.
02-06-2011, 04:06 PM

Kind of cool.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
02-07-2011, 03:37 PM

elman Wrote:
Ravi Singh Wrote:The thing about Portable Ops and why I didn't put Sokolov in that animated pic is that we're not sure how much of it Kojima wrote.

But it's fucking Jonathan man, I mean look at those eyes

[Image: erzr77.jpg]

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THEM
DUDE, I WANT TO CRY NOW!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope Jonathan comes back in pw2 and becomes a badass cyborg ninja!!!!!

Cool Stuff I Worked On:
Seeing Things For What They Are - Raiden & Rose Analysis
MYTH: Hideo Kojima said that Portable Ops and Metal Gear Rising are canonical
Metal Gear Solid V: Parasitic Legacy
02-07-2011, 04:04 PM

I'll just quote myself again here...

Quote:It just occurred to me that maybe this thing is related to Kojima's previous tweet about bringing a character he's killed back to life.

Kojima is probably talking about the same game. He's not referring to characters from other game series, he probably means that in his new game it's possible to kill characters and then later summon the devil to bring them back to life. Sounds like a nifty game/story mechanic!

Maybe he's working on Full Metal Alchemist...
02-07-2011, 04:10 PM

jdnation Wrote:I'll just quote myself again here...

Quote:It just occurred to me that maybe this thing is related to Kojima's previous tweet about bringing a character he's killed back to life.

Kojima is probably talking about the same game. He's not referring to characters from other game series, he probably means that in his new game it's possible to kill characters and then later summon the devil to bring them back to life. Sounds like a nifty game/story mechanic!

Maybe he's working on Full Metal Alchemist...

stfu STOOPID itll be liek 1120391341 tiems better if we get pw2 with moar big boss genius story!!!!!!11111 kojima will definitely be doing rite not liek he did in emmgeeesstoo with that faggot GAYDEN lol

02-09-2011, 07:47 AM

MercuryLemur Wrote:10:1 odds it'll be Solid Snake.

What a twist.
02-09-2011, 09:09 AM

Yeah it does seem he is talking about bring a character back from something improtant. I think he whores his twitter with lunch and breakfast tweets just to cover up the subtle hints of Metal Gear. Solid Snake never officially died, Kojima made a huge statement saying MGS4 was his last adventure so maybe he's brining him...OUT OF RETIREMENT! HAHAHAHA. Old jokes are never funny...

[Image: Linktube-1.jpg]

Playing Metal Gear is like riding a blike- Drunk Econs
02-21-2011, 06:17 PM

Marc from Junker HQ let me know that the original Japanese Tweet actually is talking about a canceled character... as in a character that was planned but dropped.

I fucking knew the official translation sounded too ridiculous. Kind of like doing lines.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
02-21-2011, 06:31 PM

Ravi Singh Wrote:Marc from Junker HQ let me know that the original Japanese Tweet actually is talking about a canceled character... as in a character that was planned but dropped.

I fucking knew the official translation sounded too ridiculous. Kind of like doing lines.

I blame the nano machines

[Image: Linktube-1.jpg]

Playing Metal Gear is like riding a blike- Drunk Econs
02-23-2011, 08:12 AM

Ravi Singh Wrote:Marc from Junker HQ let me know that the original Japanese Tweet actually is talking about a canceled character... as in a character that was planned but dropped.

So the Chinaman is coming back?
02-23-2011, 10:24 AM

Casual Connor Wrote:Jonathan was the real reason Big Boss created Outer Heaven. He wanted a place where lackeys didn't have to just be cannon fodder. Then Snake comes in, fucks that all up and starts killing Jonathans like crazy. Slitting their throats and breaking their necks Ray Benson style. Big Boss was not pleased.

Wow.

Just wow. This post is probably going to be the sole reason I return to this forum from now on.

When we're finished with MG2, we need to remake MG1 with CQC, knives, and give enemies lifebars. All soldiers' lifebars will say "Jonome Soldier" because he will be in the image of Jonathan. This will allow Snake to rush through and do nothing but murder bros.

I laughed hard and cried a bit while reading that post though, seriously. Also I seriously want MG/MG2 with CQC/Knife as well as periodic patrol reports.
02-23-2011, 12:12 PM

Just so we're clear; you know that was a joke, right?
02-23-2011, 01:24 PM

A joke? That was the gist of the 90 minute cutscene in MGS4!

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist
02-24-2011, 03:30 PM

John Wrote:Just so we're clear; you know that was a joke, right?

And you know a joke can be countered with another joke, right?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)