Akio Otsuka is showing up at a Revengeance panel
02-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Akio Otsuka is showing up at a Revengeance panel
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l0rgts
Kojima Wrote:There'll be "RISING" event at "246COMMON" (Tokyo) on 2/13. Open: 16:30 Start: 17:00. Yogi and Akio Otsuka will be on stage. You may ask "why Akio-san is coming?" The answer will be revealed that day. There'll be original menu prepared just for this event. Hope it won't rain.

Could this have to do with Kojima saying "We're not finished with Solid Snake even though I wanted him to die" earlier? Maybe Target has a pre-order dlc of Old Snake with a cane instead of a sword.
02-12-2013, 05:10 AM

You're missing the point here. He specifically mentions both Yogi Bear and Otsuka, but only makes a deal out of the latter, whereas myself, I'd be more interested in why a cartoon bear will be in attendance. Then, he mentions that there will be a menu and that he hopes it won't rain. CLEARLY, they're having an outdoor BBQ and cooking up some mean Bear steaks, and Akio Otsuka just doesn't say no to a hot meal.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-14-2013, 06:54 AM

lol

http://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=5677&utm_sou...rising-dlc

Pentarou Wrote:
PUNISHED NITROID
A Visionary robbed of his Fansite

[Image: sig_kpnbanner.png]
02-14-2013, 08:28 AM

Hopefully there's a Sasaki sword as well, and it splatters shit everywhere when you swing it. It'd be a PERFECT fit for this game.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-14-2013, 10:44 AM

Talking Solid Snake made of 100% wood!

This weapon is best weapon!
02-14-2013, 07:18 PM

Solid Snake is dead and has become a boken.

I love this franchise.

Pentarou Wrote:
PUNISHED NITROID

02-15-2013, 06:40 PM

Nitroid Wrote:lol

http://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=5677&utm_sou...rising-dlc

Well, I was pretty close.
02-17-2013, 10:02 AM

I've heard that there's a codec conversation in Reveance in which Raiden pretty much implies that Snake is still alive.
02-17-2013, 10:43 AM

3rdmillhouse Wrote:I've heard that there's a codec conversation in Reveance in which Raiden pretty much implies that Snake is still alive.

Spoiler that, dude.

Pentarou Wrote:
PUNISHED NITROID

02-24-2013, 07:46 PM

For those curious, here's my translation of the weapon's official description on PG's Japanese blog:

Bokken "Hebi Tamashii" (Wooden Sword: Snake Soul)

Containing the power of No Kill, this mysterious wooden sword was developed using the latest in spiritual technology. When brandished, Snake's inspirational words can be heard through the blade. His passion for cardboard boxes lives on.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)