About Ground Zeroes on PS3
06-16-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: About Ground Zeroes on PS3
(06-16-2014 04:36 PM)Tanooki Wrote:  I love Metal Gear so I'm willing to go out of my way to get the best experience my income will allow.

The PS4 would be the best experience though. It would also prove to be a more fruitful investment than the SSD for the PS3.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
06-18-2014, 09:39 AM
The PS4 is fantastic, I dont regret for one second buying it at launch. I enjoy every aspect of the system. I do wish I had some more software to enjoy but there is enought to keep you busy until the release of TPP, which will be a time vampire from what it looks like. Hasn't failed on me once and the controller is perfect.

[Image: tumblr_mt0datDwt91rt6u7do1_400.gif]
PSN ID: BigBoss599
06-20-2014, 05:12 PM
Meh. I'll get the PS4 around Destiny's launch. There is no game in general right now that's worth buying on either system. I honestly regret dishing out 74 dollars for Wash Dogs on PS3 and dropping it after a week.
06-23-2014, 01:58 PM
(06-16-2014 04:36 PM)Tanooki Wrote:  Just beware that if you're going to use a SSD make sure you get one that has much more space on it then you intend to use as if you fill it with too much data it will cause its write process to slow to a crawl. Using it on a PS3/4 to save data and small files is no big deal but if you download a lot of games off of the PSN it will cripple the SSD.
Oh dear.....so the SSD does have some flaws. I mean, one thing I read about the comparison between HDD and SSD's is that the SSD is entirely electronic, which might explain why file management and such is speedier. But electronics have various vulnerabilities, too.

As for what games I downloaded for the PS4, I've downloaded "small games", though I also downloaded Warframe and Outlast. I don't really have a lot of downloaded games, and games that are otherwise available on disc are excluded in my DLC game collection. But if downloading games on an SSD has a potential to screw up the SSD, maybe I should hold off for a while and so some more research. Then again, since I'm on a PS4, what necessity is there for an SSD right now?.....aside from a belief of mine that The Phantom Pain is going to be a big-large-huge file to install, which I wouldn't mind one bit (preferably 250GB), but that's doubtful to begin with. Maybe I don't really need an SSD for my PS4 to begin with....

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
06-26-2014, 02:09 AM
Will likely buy a PS4 closer to TPP's launch.

PS3 is still going good with Persona 5 on the way for next year.
06-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Hm. Dat Last of Us PS4 bundle.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
07-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Ha ha, Pablo!

Anyway, fuck OP's question; the REAL question is simple: Why the fuck does the Christopher Nolan Batman theme play when you're spotted?

Fuck this demo!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
07-22-2014, 04:10 AM
(07-21-2014 01:06 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Why the fuck does the Christopher Nolan Batman theme play when you're spotted?

Because it sounds awesome.

(07-21-2014 01:06 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Fuck this demo!

I've had more fun with this "demo" then the past few metal gear games. Shit I've sunk more time into GZ then I did MGS4.
07-22-2014, 04:23 AM
I like Ground Zeroes way more than MGS4, and I haven't actually played it yet.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)