A lot of weird things (spoilers)
03-21-2014, 05:57 AM
A lot of weird things (spoilers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...7japI#t=68

That scene starring at 1:08 never happens in ground zeroes, furthermore snake looks like he does after the bomb goes off, was the blackout a fakeout?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...c55-8#t=67

That scene at 1:07 also never shows up, and that is definitely camp omega, were things axed in certain places or is he pulling an Mgs2 on us?

There are also alot of weird things like the medic in the chopper who has a distinct voice and NEVER shows his face, hell he seems to hide it in every scene or he is shot from the mouth down, he could just be a generic soldier, but why not just give him a generic MSF soldier look? Why did they bother to individually mocap him?

He may even be the guy who Kaz is referring to while they're in the hospital beds.

Theories?
03-21-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: A lot of weird things (spoilers)
in the E3 trailer we got a couple of shots of snake and Kaz in ther Diamond Dogs uniforms in the same spot where Paz was tortured, maybe they re-visit Camp Omega, but it might also be a place holder because at the end of the trailer when snake is holding Kaz in Mother Base... and I don't think they'll build another fragile military building in the middle of the ocean again... maybe those scenes actually happen in that south african abandoned nuclear test site and they might not want to show it yet..

but also lots of GZ related scenes are missing from the game... they should have ended it on the hospital but now it seems that the helicopter is fina and snake is covered in blood... maybe they try to reach the other MSF staff that they sent to the coast and are ambushed again by XOF... who knows... is not like the chopper crash in the ocean and they're able to swim to that English Island that has the hospital... even between the scene of the bomb removal and arriving to the flaming mother base there's a weird fade to black, like if something is missing there

[Image: banner.jpg]
03-21-2014, 11:31 PM
I think the placeholder idea is most likely.
03-22-2014, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 02:28 AM by SolidSnarf86.)
I'm surprised nobody has questioned this yet... If Mother Base went down in flames, what the shit is this...?

(From the iDroid App announcement)
[Image: MGSVGZ-iDroid-App_004.jpg]

Apparently there will be a game only available on iDroid where you build up Mother Base and your forces, and can do so on the go. Then when you return to the game your efforts have a direct effect on the game.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
03-22-2014, 03:17 AM
It's just a fun little thing? Do we really need to have a debate about whether a tie-in supplementary app is canon?

Also, that first shot Da Vinci mentioned is in GZ, it's just been changed so we see him from behind looking at the base, rather than the front and not at what's happening.

Dude, seriously, give it a rest with the Medic. He's just a medic.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
03-22-2014, 12:06 PM
(03-22-2014 02:26 AM)SolidSnarf86 Wrote:  I'm surprised nobody has questioned this yet... If Mother Base went down in flames, what the shit is this...?

(From the iDroid App announcement)
IMG

Apparently there will be a game only available on iDroid where you build up Mother Base and your forces, and can do so on the go. Then when you return to the game your efforts have a direct effect on the game.
I've still not played the Mother Base simulator (or game, whatever); I haven't bothered because I still can't manage to sync MGS:GZ's data onto my phone. I'd love to inquire for help on this, but I don't want the topic to change as a result.

As for the Mother Base game, in spite of everything, I think it's meant to be a mini-game of sorts, a game that lets you simulate building Mother Base from the ground up, kind of like how you could in Peace Walker, but this one's a bit different. But if your 'Base can have an effect on Ground Zeroes, then I've got shit to do.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
03-22-2014, 01:30 PM
My name is now SEARCH NG because the fucking thing allowed autocorrect.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)